‹ Tnt To-do ›
Meanings and phrases
Additions to Esther
- an Apocryphal book consisting of text added to the Book of Esther
Counsel to the Crown
- a barrister selected to serve as counsel to the British ruler
- a New Testament book containing an epistle from Saint Paul to Philemon asking Philemon to forgive the slave for escaping; Epistle to Philemon; Philemon
- a New Testament book containing Saint Paul's epistle to Titus; contains advice on pastoral matters; Epistle to Titus; Titus
- a New Testament book containing an epistle from Saint Paul to the Colossians in ancient Phrygia; Epistle to the Colossians; Colossians
- a New Testament book containing the epistle from Saint Paul to the Ephesians which explains the divine plan for the world and the consummation of this in Christ; Epistle to the Ephesians; Ephesians
- a New Testament book containing the epistle from Saint Paul to the Galatians; Epistle to the Galatians; Galatians
- a New Testament book containing an epistle from Saint Paul to the church at Philippi in Macedonia; Epistle to the Philippians; Philippians
- a New Testament book containing an exposition of the doctrines of Saint Paul; written in AD 58; Epistle to the Romans; Romans
Epistle to Philemon
- a New Testament book containing an epistle from Saint Paul to Philemon asking Philemon to forgive the slave for escaping; Epistle of Paul the Apostle to Philemon; Philemon
Epistle to Titus
- a New Testament book containing Saint Paul's epistle to Titus; contains advice on pastoral matters; Epistle of Paul the Apostle to Titus; Titus
Epistle to the Colossians
- a New Testament book containing an epistle from Saint Paul to the Colossians in ancient Phrygia; Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Colossians; Colossians
Epistle to the Ephesians
- a New Testament book containing the epistle from Saint Paul to the Ephesians which explains the divine plan for the world and the consummation of this in Christ; Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Ephesians; Ephesians
Epistle to the Galatians
- a New Testament book containing the epistle from Saint Paul to the Galatians; Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Galatians; Galatians
Epistle to the Hebrews
- a New Testament book traditionally included among the epistle of Saint Paul but now generally considered not to have been written by him; Hebrews
Epistle to the Philippians
- a New Testament book containing an epistle from Saint Paul to the church at Philippi in Macedonia; Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Philippians; Philippians
Epistle to the Romans
- a New Testament book containing an exposition of the doctrines of Saint Paul; written in AD 58; Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Romans; Romans
- a New Testament book containing Saint Paul's first epistle to Timothy; contains advice on pastoral matters; First Epistle to Timothy; I Timothy
- a New Testament book containing the first epistle from Saint Paul to the church at Corinth; First Epistle to the Corinthians; I Corinthians
- a New Testament book containing Saint Paul's first epistle to the Thessalonians; First Epistle to the Thessalonians; I Thessalonians
First Epistle to Timothy
- a New Testament book containing Saint Paul's first epistle to Timothy; contains advice on pastoral matters; First Epistle of Paul the Apostle to Timothy; I Timothy
First Epistle to the Corinthians
- a New Testament book containing the first epistle from Saint Paul to the church at Corinth; First Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Corinthians; I Corinthians
First Epistle to the Thessalonians
- a New Testament book containing Saint Paul's first epistle to the Thessalonians; First Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Thessalonians; I Thessalonians
Gateway to the West
- the largest city in Missouri; a busy river port on the Mississippi River near its confluence with the Missouri River; was an important staging area for wagon trains westward in the 19th century; Saint Louis; St. Louis
Gospel According to John
- the last of the four Gospels in the New Testament; John
Gospel According to Luke
- one of the four Gospels in the New Testament; contains details of Jesus's birth and early life; Luke; Gospel of Luke
Gospel According to Mark
- the shortest of the four Gospels in the New Testament; Mark
Gospel According to Matthew
- one of the Gospels in the New Testament; includes the Sermon on the Mount; Matthew
- a New Testament book containing Saint Paul's second epistle to Timothy; contains advice on pastoral matters; Second Epistle to Timothy; II Timothy
- a New Testament book containing the second epistle from Saint Paul to the church at Corinth; Second Epistle to the Corinthians; II Corinthians
- a New Testament book containing Saint Paul's second epistle to the Thessalonians; Second Epistle to the Thessalonians; II Thessalonians
Second Epistle to Timothy
- a New Testament book containing Saint Paul's second epistle to Timothy; contains advice on pastoral matters; Second Epistle of Paul the Apostle to Timothy; II Timothy
Second Epistle to the Corinthians
- a New Testament book containing the second epistle from Saint Paul to the church at Corinth; Second Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Corinthians; II Corinthians
Second Epistle to the Thessalonians
- a New Testament book containing Saint Paul's second epistle to the Thessalonians; Second Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Thessalonians; II Thessalonians
War to End War
- a war between the allies (Russia, France, British Empire, Italy, United States, Japan, Rumania, Serbia, Belgium, Greece, Portugal, Montenegro) and the Central Powers (Germany, Austria-Hungary, Turkey, Bulgaria) from 1914 to 1918; World War I; World War 1; Great War; First World War
- have an increased effect
- having the requisite qualities for; capable; equal to; up to
- be present or associated with an event or entity; accompany; come with; go with
- be part of; inhere in
- get down to; pay attention to; take seriously; take to heart
- work for or be a servant to; serve; wait on; attend; assist
- be a part or adjunct; belong
- return to consciousness; bring back; bring round; bring around
- hold firmly, usually with one's hands; hold close; hold tight; clutch
- (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct; approximately; about; just about; some; roughly; more or less; around; or so
- cause to experience suddenly; hit; strike
- attain; strike
- be relevant to; refer; pertain; relate; concern; bear on; touch; touch on; have-to doe with
- return to consciousness; revive; resuscitate
- make oneself visible; take action; step forward; come forward; step up; step to the fore; come out
- worthy of comparison; as good as
- satisfy a condition or restriction; meet; fit
- behave in accordance or in agreement with; follow
- move to another scene when filming
cut to ribbons
- defeat totally
- curiosity that motivates investigation and study; lust for learning; thirst for knowledge
- dressed in fancy or formal clothing; dressed; dressed-up; dressed to the nines; dolled up; spruced up; spiffed up; togged up
- dressed in fancy or formal clothing; dressed; dressed-up; dressed to kill; dolled up; spruced up; spiffed up; togged up
- having the requisite qualities for; adequate to; capable; up to
- to extend as far as; reach; touch
- now and then or here and there; occasionally; on occasion; once in a while; now and then; now and again; at times
- reach a goal, e.g.,; reach; make; progress to
- arrive at the point of
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations; annoy; rag; bother; get at; irritate; rile; nark; nettle; gravel; vex; chafe; devil
- articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise; express; verbalize; verbalise; utter
- be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.; attend
- prepare for sleep; turn in; bed; crawl in; kip down; hit the hay; hit the sack; sack out; go to sleep; retire
- prepare for sleep; go to bed; turn in; bed; crawl in; kip down; hit the hay; hit the sack; sack out; retire
going to Jerusalem
- a child's game in which players march to music around a group of chairs that contains one chair less than the number of players; when the music abruptly stops the players scramble to sit and the player who does not find a chair is eliminated; then a chair is removed and the march resumes until only the winner is seated; musical chairs
- informed about the latest trends; hep; hip
- work doggedly or persistently; plug away; peg away; slog; keep one's shoulder to the wheel
- work doggedly or persistently; plug away; peg away; slog; keep one's nose to the grindstone
- cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly; waste; devastate; desolate; ravage; scourge
- turn one's interests or expectations towards
- be excited or anxious about; anticipate; look for
- be of importance or consequence; interest
- fixed in your purpose; bent; bent on; dead set
- a party of people taking a role in legal proceedings; party to the transaction
- a party of people taking a role in legal proceedings; party to the action
- reach a goal, e.g.,; reach; make; get to
- being connected either logically or causally or by shared characteristics; related
- a right guaranteed by the Fifth Amendment to the US Constitution; reaffirmed by the Fourteenth Amendment
- a civil right guaranteed by the 6th amendment to the US Constitution
- a legal right guaranteed by the 15th amendment to the US Constitution; guaranteed to women by the 19th amendment; vote; suffrage
- Women had the right to vote and stand for elections.
- In addition, women still did not have the right to vote.
- By 1900 they also lost the right to vote.
- the act of attaining or gaining access to a new office or right or position (especially the throne); accession
road to Damascus
- a sudden turning point in a person's life (similar to the sudden conversion of the Apostle Paul on the road from Jerusalem to Damascus of arrest Christians)
- be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; see; check; insure; ensure; control; ascertain; assure
- make oneself visible; take action; come to the fore; step forward; come forward; step up; come out
- stick to firmly; adhere; hold fast; bond; bind; stick
- keep to; stick with; follow
- make concessions to
- receive or obtain regularly; subscribe; take
- have a fancy or particular liking or desire for; fancy; go for
- develop a habit; apply oneself to a practice or occupation
- censure severely or angrily; call on the carpet; rebuke; rag; trounce; reproof; lecture; reprimand; jaw; dress down; call down; scold; chide; berate; bawl out; remonstrate; chew out; chew up; have words; lambaste; lambast
- flee; take to one's heels; cut and run; scat; run; scarper; turn tail; lam; run away; hightail it; bunk; head for the hills; escape; fly the coop; break away
- a lengthy rebuke; lecture; speech
- having a caretaker or other watcher; attended
to a T
- in every detail; to the letter; just right; to perfection
- in a manner that uses the most flattering or best aspects of
- in every practical sense; for all practical purposes; for all intents and purposes
to and fro
- moving from one place to another and back again; back and forth; backward and forward
- in addition, by way of addition; furthermore; additionally
- prior to the present time; up to now
- to or from every one of two or more (considered individually); each; for each one; from each one; apiece
- to that; thereto; to that
- the side sheltered from the wind; leeward side
- to specification
- in every detail; to a T; to the letter; just right
- to that; thereto; to it
- to the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; (`full' in this sense is used as a combining form); fully; full
- the side toward the wind; windward side; weatherboard; weather side
- as follows; namely; viz.; that is to say; videlicet
- go to certain places as for sightseeing; visit
- sexually faithful
- speak to; address
- direct one's interest or attention towards; go into
- not meeting requirements; incapable; incompetent
- busy or occupied with
- having the requisite qualities for; adequate to; capable; equal to
- deeply involved; neck-deep; up to my neck; up to your neck; up to his neck; up to our necks; up to their necks
- deeply involved; neck-deep; up to my neck; up to your neck; up to her neck; up to our necks; up to their necks
- deeply involved; neck-deep; up to your neck; up to her neck; up to his neck; up to our necks; up to their necks
- used in negative statement to describe a situation that has existed up to this point or up to the present time; so far; thus far; hitherto; heretofore; as yet; yet; til now; until now
- prior to the present time; to date
- deeply involved; neck-deep; up to my neck; up to your neck; up to her neck; up to his neck; up to their necks
- deeply involved; neck-deep; up to my neck; up to your neck; up to her neck; up to his neck; up to our necks
- deeply involved; neck-deep; up to my neck; up to her neck; up to his neck; up to our necks; up to their necks
- in the habit; - Henry David Thoreau; wont to
- become excited about
- evidencing the possession of inside information; knowing; wise
- in the habit; - Henry David Thoreau; used to
- a job action in which workers cause a slowdown by doing only the minimum amount required by the rules of the workplace
- Metaclasses are often used to describe frameworks.
- The name was used to describe Palmerston North also.
- Ambulatory is also an adjective used to describe
- He was sentenced to death by Judge Ernesto Madero.
- Nineteen of his associates were sentenced to death.
- Act, 1925 found them guilty and sentenced to death.
- Großer continued to work for the ARD for 10 years.
- There she continued to work on gravitational waves.
- He continued to work full time at Seattle Center.
- NB: Results are incomplete due to lack of sources.
- Dates are approximate due to lack of documentation.
- In 2005 the event was suspended due to lack of funds.
- In Vietnam, it is called and is used to make soup.
- The fruits are also used to make fruit preserves.
- In China the plants are used to make fragrant oils.
- The same word is also used to refer to a speed bump.
- In French, "bœuf" is used to refer to both concepts.
- The term "anaconda" has been used to refer to:
- She failed to make the top 10 and was placed 60th.
- The Crocodiles again failed to make the playoffs.
- They came in 12th and failed to make the finals.
- This was done in order to make them submit easily.
- in order to make a deal to take down Andrew Forson.
- Sesame oil or perilla oil is added in order to make namul.
- He is also the Lagoon's mayor from time to time.
- Therefore, they may be re-evaluated from time to time.
- Organizations are inducted from time to time.
- The ribcage was deep compared to other sauropods.
- Muslims are very rare compared to other nearby places.
- Prize money is relatively low compared to other sports.
- In the long run atheism failed to win many souls.
- Khan's Movement for Justice failed to win any seats.
- He failed to win a seat at the 1922 general election.
- Oman failed to qualify for the 2011 AFC Asian Cup.
- However, they failed to qualify for the playoffs.
- Neither occurred, and England failed to qualify.
- The younger fish stay near the bottom in order to avoid predators.
- The women killed both themselves and their children in order to avoid slavery.
- The Genji charge directly into the Heishi fleet in order to avoid direct fire.
- Water ports of Alabama, listed from north to south:
- 37 alen (23.23 meters) from north to south, and ca.
- Pennsylvania is north to south and east to west.
- Delta Sigma ceased to exist as a separate entity.
- At this point the Huaxinghui had ceased to exist.
- Dana Design ceased to exist as a name brand in 2006.
- However, Mir was forced to withdraw due to injury.
- Clarke was forced to retire due to injury in 2001.
- One month later, Riza left Newmarket due to injury.
- The business expanded to include three studios.
- She expanded to include calling cards and landscapes.
- The program was expanded to include non-government jobs.
- However, he may have continued to play in Mexico.
- He continued to play for the Patriots until 1999.
- Gilligan continued to play for Sussex until 1932.
- He decided to leave the club for personal reasons.
- decided to leave Death Row and headed to Atlanta.
- In the mid-season, Vučić decided to leave the club.
- 5–3 in Great West play to finish in second place.
- they finished the season 2–8, 1–7 in PFL play to finish in last place.
- They finished the season 3–8, 1–7 in CAA play to finish in last place.
- Morse continued to serve in the Senate until 1968.
- It continued to serve as an OTU until October 1943.
- The squadron continued to serve until the war's end.
- they are used to determine Singles Chart positions).
- Dice are usually used to determine the outcome of events.
- Only the phone is used to determine distance, not the APs.
- And he may be able to get along without the money."
- They were not able to get the right to compete.
- They were able to get the half-key from Nancy.
- The same fibers can be used to create fiber lasers.
- DrawPlus can also be used to create GIF animations.
- It is also used to create the Parachicos masks.
- Nasution immediately went to work in his new role.
- Teams from the MSFC went to work on the problems.
- Caroline also went to work for the family business.
- The empire continued to grow with no end in sight.
- Mammals still continued to grow larger and larger.
- The number of professional groups continued to grow.
- After beating Fugai, Helü was forced to leave Chu.
- He was forced to leave his job by the Taliban.
- Kirito wins and Kuradeel is forced to leave.
- Because I should have been able to make it happen.
- He was also able to make the All-SEC freshman team.
- But, Lilith was able to make a bargain with Elijah.
- The street's brothels continued to operate until WW2.
- The mill continued to operate until the 1970s.
- McCurdy's continued to operate both stores until 1994.
- The process is done in this order to prevent statelessness.
- He razed his castle in order to prevent in falling into enemy hands.
- In addition, they spread information in order to prevent further assaults.
- However, he managed to escape from the young hero.
- In 1959, Lama Gönpo managed to escape from Tibet.
- The only exception was Su Yu, who managed to escape.
- People had to go up the ranks in order to get promoted.
- She kills a butterfly in order to get Natasha to cry on cue.
- In this way, plants can identify where to go in order to get water.
- In 2008 they were disbanded due to financial crisis.
- In 1873 the factory closed due to financial reasons.
- The club was disbanded in 1998 due to financial strain.
- They return to their office, only to find that Dr.
- The narrator answers only to find a group of men.
- War Machine goes to Dolores' mansion, only to find him dead.
- Alex Hewett was selected to play the "middle April".
- Thomas was also selected to play in the 2002 Pro Bowl.
- Meena was selected to play a leading role in the film.
- In 1953 he needed more space, and decided to move.
- It was decided to move "U-382" from France to Norway.
- He decided to move to New York City soon after.
- Eighteen nobles decided to take matters into their hands.
- On one visit he decided to take the revolver home with him.
- He decided to take up writing once again.
- Pink noise can also be used to treat hyperacusis.
- The drug was used to treat depression until the 1950s.
- Nimodipine is not regularly used to treat head injury.
- As Poitrine, she is able to use magic and use the .
- Anup is able to use his Sonic Stunner and escape.
- They are able to use a sliding seat in their boats."
- The length lay east to west or parallel to a river.
- Pennsylvania is north to south and east to west.
- from east to west and from north to south, i.e.
- He was later able to take some law school classes.
- And he’s able to take anyone on with just one hand!"
- Despite the hardship, he was able to take art lessons.
- Vesuvius and was home to many villas and farmhouses.
- The town is home to many wineries and vineyards.
- The island is home to many bird cliff nesting areas.
- While trying to get out of town, Alvin gets them lost.
- We were really just trying to get back to fun.
- Ogie stays with Emma while trying to get home.
- He was sacked in January 2013 due to poor results.
- It was axed on 1 April 2013 due to poor ratings.
- In 1999 the school was closed due to poor performance.
- Copenhagen wanted to make the loan move permanent.
- We wanted to make a record you could pass down.
- "I wanted to make the storyline contemporary.
- The submarines managed to get 127 out of the water.
- His team managed to get in bronze medal position.
- They never managed to get into the Asian market.
- Currently, Harrison trades stocks in order to provide for his family.
- In order to provide this service, Everway teamed up with AffinityPath LLC.
- This required the addition of booster stages in order to provide more takeoff thrust.
- He was promoted to lieutenant on 17 December 1793.
- He was promoted to lieutenant on 28 January 1969.
- He was promoted to lieutenant on 2 February 1912.
- In 846 CE, King Pyinbya (r. 846–886) came to power.
- His eldest son, Govinda II came to power after him.
- They came to power only once, between 1906 and 1910.
- She decided to make a dash to the capital and back.
- For 2002, Callaway decided to make Commemorative C8s.
- They decided to make this a vocal tic for her.
- At the other end, Morris began to take control.
- Disease began to take its toll and scores of men died.
- He consciously began to take pictures at the age of 17.
- The Van range continued to use the previous body.
- Ma Bufang continued to use this standard in battle.
- However, they continued to use New Jersey magnetite.
- He was sentenced to life imprisonment in Missouri.
- Sergei Dovzhenko was sentenced to life imprisonment.
- He was found guilty and sentenced to life in prison.
- Upon graduating, he began to work for the BBC.
- In 1961 Koppel also began to work for Bing & Grøndahl.
- During his studies, he began to work in cinema and TV.
- Membership is open to all technology user groups.
- It is open to all USASA-affiliated women's teams.
- It is open to all Toledo Public Schools students.
- Years of wrangling failed to reach a compromise.
- They failed to reach the final after losing to France.
- Because of this, she failed to reach to the semifinals.
- In order to protect his army's left flank, he dispatched Brig.
- This is effective in order to protect the infant from predators.
- Citigroup had obtained an exclusive agreement in order to protect itself.
- In 1925 all film organizations merged to form "Sovkino".
- In 1985, and SunBanks merged to form SunTrust Banks, Inc.
- and Scouting Ireland (CSI) merged to form Scouting Ireland.
- This was required in order to keep up with the demanding schedule.
- Such songs were also very rhythmic in order to keep the rowers together.
- The gifts are carefully cared for in order to keep the "tendi" satisfied.
- Shortly afterwards however, he decided to go solo.
- In 2004, he decided to go back to Muay Thai again.
- By the 1890s, Maling had decided to go up market.
- Township youths were unable to find jobs easily.
- Sally disappears and the group is unable to find her.
- Despite their efforts, they are unable to find the house.
- They are listed below in order from west to east.
- It is a crescent-shaped reservoir running west to east.
- The Leeward Antilles comprise (roughly from west to east):
- The first team to win three games wins the series.
- They are also the first Canadian team to win the Cup.
- The first team to win two rounds won the game.
- It was cancelled after its first season due to low ratings.
- Hongey Judaa Na Hum ended on 20 March 2013 due to low TRP's.
- The station closed on September 2, 1973, due to low ridership.
- Many printing techniques are used to produce posters.
- This is sometimes used to produce chronograms.
- The dams would be used to produce hydroelectric power.
- There he began to develop real estate activities.
- Huyck and Katz began to develop ideas for the film.
- New malls opened and local industry began to develop.
- She was chosen in order to create a game that was about women.
- A user must have a Helios account in order to create an election.
- He chose this technique in order to create layers for his painting.
- Anna Maria kept her health and continued to write.
- Even as a centenarian, he continued to write books.
- He continued to write for both theatre and film.
- Fournier was later to become Pope Benedict XII.
- W. Scott, later to become Master of the Supreme Court.
- Dr. Joseph Ratzinger, later to become Pope Benedict XVI.
- Nxc6 but was forced to resign on his 53rd move.
- On Jun 16, 1957, Gardner was forced to resign.
- He was forced to resign after the 2004 season.
- Philippines, but RMN refused to accept their offers.
- Dankwardt refused to accept bribes from Dernath.
- Erzhu Zhao, in anger, refused to accept Gao's advice.
- Finally, the Andorrans decided to build a chapel there.
- In 1902 they decided to build the church.
- In 1898 the Duquesnes decided to build an even better team.
- In 1900 there were plans to build a synagogue.
- In 1977, John initiated plans to build a new restaurant.
- 3 has plans to build a new Ultrafast mast.
- He was forced to flee to British-controlled New York.
- Because of this, Dostum was forced to flee to Turkey.
- The fort came to prominence during the Chandela rule.
- Jazz came to prominence in Cleveland during this period.
- He came to prominence, however, on Supertramp's 1983 ...
- Doja Cat rose to prominence in 2018 with her single "Mooo!
- He quickly rose to prominence in the Turkish film industry.
- Lin rose to prominence and became a household name overnight.
- It gained much radio attention, but failed to chart.
- The album failed to chart in the United States.
- The album and single failed to chart in the UK.
- The sponsor agreed to pay for weekly travel to New York.
- MTY agreed to pay about US$300 million to acquire Kahala.
- agreed to pay Legia €400,000 to sign Cafú.
- The Khalkhas were invited to join, but they refused.
- All are invited to join their shipmates in "Subvets".
- The CCF was invited to join the coalition but refused.
- They can accommodate a vessel up to long and wide.
- These are up to long and wide, with a wavy margin.
- They can vary in size up to long and in diameter.
- Its characters that are lost trying to find themselves.
- While trying to find an exit, he is chased by a female ghost.
- Graeme, an alien disguised as a human, is trying to find Cameron.
- Surgery can be done in order to help the nerve heal.
- She also studied Braille in order to help a blind friend.
- Materials were donated in order to help build the new clinic.
- However, Mir was forced to withdraw due to injury.
- Svyatoslavich and his allies were forced to withdraw.
- The British were forced to withdraw to Tilly-sur-Seulles.
- In 1996, Gartner was selected to represent Australia.
- A sequence of colors has to be selected to represent the data.
- Forstner was selected to represent Austria again in Rome in 1991.
- In order to achieve this effect in "Primitive Crétin!"
- Hines' early retirement was in order to achieve his other career, law.
- The components interact with one another in order to achieve a common goal.
- She continued to live in Provence from 1469 to 1480.
- Moffat continued to live and work at Fitzroy Square.
- His widow continued to live in the house until 1972.
- Jamie Sadlowski had back to back wins in 2008–09.
- He posted back to back shutouts during that stretch.
- They also won the Paul Cusack cup back to back.
- They walk away as Therese tries to get them to stay.
- She tries to get him to dance with her on the street.
- She tries to get away from him but he overpowers her.
- Protein kinase R has been shown to interact with:
- Protein S has been shown to interact with Factor V.
- Alpha 2-antiplasmin has been shown to interact with:
- VR began to appear in rehabilitation in the 2000s.
- Stage versions began to appear in U.S. theatres by 1961.
- Early in development, rifts in the team began to appear.
- After she retired to , she continued to perform.
- Cryptic Fate continued to perform at concerts.
- He continued to perform at the Met for the next 40 years.
- The North End is home to several historic churches.
- The Finger Lakes region is home to several museums.
- Aquarius is also home to several planetary nebulae.
- Massoud had resigned in order to gain peace.
- In order to gain more experience, he spent the 2005–06 season on loan to FC Den Bosch.
- The city purchased of land in the Owens Valley in order to gain access to water rights.
- Șasa Șasa may refer to several places in Romania:
- Ulmi Ulmi may refer to several places in Romania:
- Măru Măru may refer to several places in Romania:
- They also have little to no presence in television.
- Narrow road was of little to no help at this point.
- The Refaluwasch have little to no presence in films.
- She was able to play pennant bowls with sighted bowlers.
- He is also able to play in central midfield.
- Visitors were able to play smaller drums.
- It is important to note the difference between bridging and adhesion.
- It is important to note that the idea of a downvote is not a novel concept.
- It is important to note that this representation does have certain limitations.
- In 2014 she decided to use her real name Elena Mirolioubova.
- To achieve this, they decided to use market-based mechanisms.
- She decided to use that as her nickname for the rest of her life.