‹ Tolbutamide Tole ›
Meanings and phrases
- with everything included or counted; altogether; in all
- These Games have beaten me", Joubert told reporters.
- He told reporters that he had not spoken to his son.
- “I commend Alex Cappa,” Head Coach Arians told reporters.
- Shane Victorino later told the Phillies the news.
- Deckard is later told by Bryant that Sebastian was found dead.
- Wilson later told police: "I realized he was going to behead me.
- The story is told in Annales Mettenses priores.
- This story is told in: V. Craig Jordan, ed.
- The story is told in the first person by an unnamed narrator.
- The poem, coincidentally, told the story of Storm's life.
- The first told the story of Odysseus' encounter with Circe.
- It told the story of the submarine Casabianca in World War Two.
- Bélibaste then told Maury to have it annulled.
- Zutacapan then told Villagrá to leave Acoma.
- He then told Sun E about his wife's dreams.
- Sir Henry Bolte told the press:"Look at this rabbel, this is the Labor Party.
- His mother told the press her son would be buried in his Birkenstock sandals.
- Saavedra told the press that he would not resign before the censorship request.
- Each event is told through her eyes as she reflects upon them.
- The story is told through personal footage and vast amounts of archive material.
- It is structured differently, however, with the story being told through flashback.
- The airmen were not told the purpose of this training.
- He has not told anyone that he is gay.
- is not told to the remaining HouseGuests; it is up to the M.V.P.
- He also discusses a story told by Herodotus.
- The story told of an imagined Atlantic crossing by hot-air balloon.
- A story told by the Rev.
- "He really popped me," the victim told police.
- “I thought he sounded exasperated,” Dunville told police.
- She told police her father was responsible.
- In 2006, Kolyada told a reporter, "I've written 90 plays.
- Donald Trump later told a reporter, "Lots of people use pen names.
- David Wise, a double gold medalist, told a reporter he was "inspired by her."
- Dunn once told then-cadet Edward Vergne Adams, "One day I want you to direct this band."
- Junaid once told me that his biggest regret was not to be a part of Jazba Junoon's recording.
- He once told WFA member Eric Miller that after he passed away he wanted his ashes brought to the WFA seminars.
- Yentob reportedly told them "he did not want such rubbish on his channel".
- She reportedly told another neighbour, "Jack the Ripper is taking a rest."
- Upon her arrest, Francis reportedly told the arresting officer, "You are a sly one you are.
- Throughout "Devotion" you're never told to sit up and pay attention.
- He was never told he had cancer, but before his death, had surmised it.
- Throughout the course of the show, Blanche's precise age was never told.
- She told an interviewer that "abstract painting took over".
- She told an interviewer in 2016, "You see everything in New York.
- Samuel told an interviewer, "They said it is important I am here [in Israel].
- But, as his son, Mr. Syahril," Gede told the media after a meeting with the Mayor.
- Of the Colts' performance, Mora told the media not to "blame that game on the defense".
- The US Navy told the media that this was the first time an unmanned aerial vehicle had been refuelled in flight.
- Davison told the court that he was not guilty of any crime.
- Consequently, he told the court, Al Baluchi was unaware of the activities he was taking on his behalf.
- Wardell told the court that he had returned home from the pub at 10pm to find his wife being held at knife point.
- His works are inspired by stories told to him in his childhood by his father.
- King Zhao Huiwen is a central character in many of the stories told about Lin Xiangru.
- This term is particularly clear in relation to the stories told among the Walak tribe (Western Lani).
- However, Hamdani was told not to let any of the sons die.
- Councillors were told not to respond "for legal reasons".
- They were told not to ask any questions.
- The Mishnah told how the Levites pronounced the blessings and curses.
- People, particularly adults, do not like being told how to behave and what to think.
- The Black Thief told how he had once come to a castle where a woman held a child and wept.
- Joe talks about never seeing the body, and how his wife reacted violently when he told her the news.
- Rutherford held his silence until March 11, when he told the legislature that he had not accepted any resignations.
- The Trotter brothers then talk about how Rodney was right when he told Del during their earlier argument, "The real opportunity lies here."
- Luetgert told the police that she ran away with another man.
- Brewer identified himself as "David Urey" and told the police he had no identification.
- A man told the police of how Hedström had asked him if he wanted to help him with a crime.
- Shirov kills himself when told they will do nothing against the Japanese Army.
- After the Italian loss at the Second Battle of El Alamein, the Indians mutinied when told to fight in Libya.
- The men, when told (through the locked door) that one of the women has been killed, both say they have no knowledge of it.
- The story is often told with a moral.
- Mel Blanc often told the story of the creation of the character and its name.
- The legend that has been most often told is that it would give him more time for golf.
- When Anne's mother told Anne, she was a changed child.
- There, his mother told her that he had left.
- His mother told him the truth and let him climb the giant toa.
- When told what to do, he often responds, "¿Qué?"
- Came back to Sadhna and told what she did.
- Again I was told what to wear, what to eat and how my body was to look."
- His films told stories of human relationships entangled in social issues.
- She trades places with a man named Robert, to whom she had told stories and granted wishes for many years.
- In the second, Vovuxa, characterized as an old lady, Xuxa told stories always with some lesson for children.
- Mucklow stated, "He wasn't nervous," she told investigators.
- The older suspect told investigators that the younger suspect asserted “She’s a Jew.
- The classmate told investigators that he had subsequently blocked Cunningham's number.
- Her father told them that they had been the bridge and river.
- When she turned 14, her father told her she must marry her cousin.
- Moe screwed it up when his father told him to sabotage their rival's store.
- One day the farmer told his wife he would kill Sultan.
- Barrington was so upset that told his wife that he wouldn't tour again.
- Dick Wrottesley had already told his wife: "I only married you for your tarty qualities."
- The same story was told by the Guinness Book of World Records, stated as unconfirmed along with other similar claims.
- Her story was told in a book entitled "The Judy Story" in 1973, and in 1992 it was featured in the British children's TV show Blue Peter.
- As the story was told through song in the original operatta, Batchelor employed voice-over narration to help convey and clarify the story.
- Fukui jokingly told the audience to "pretend you didn't see that".
- At the rally Angwin told the audience "Homosexuality is a murderous, horrendous, twisted act.
- Elfman told the audience the performance was "20 years to the day" of Oingo Boingo's retirement.
- Many newspapers repeated a story allegedly told by Marie Young.
- Bloet allegedly told Huntingdon that the bishop had lost two lawsuits.
- White allegedly told one of Handel's daughters to "get out" of his studio.
- She told a story about her witchcraft and her pact with the devil.
- All-American Albert Wistert told a story about Hatch's kindness to him.
- As he got older he noticed that whenever someone told a story about themselves and his favorite band he was all ears.
- Kamil also told the truth to his family about Roomi pregnancy.
- She insists that she has told the truth and would never harm her son.
- In the 1986 trial, Karaduman questioned whether the journalists had told the truth.