‹ Took Toolbox ›
Meanings and phrases
- an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- the means whereby some act is accomplished; instrument
- obscene terms for penis; cock; prick; dick; shaft; pecker; peter; putz
- a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else; creature; puppet
- ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it; joyride; tool around
- furnish with tools
- work with a tool
- a cutting implement; a tool for cutting; cutter; cutlery
- any cutting tool with a sharp cutting edge (as a chisel or knife or plane or gouge)
- a hand shovel carried by infantrymen for digging trenches; trenching spade
- used for working in gardens or yards; lawn tool
- a tool used by an engraver; graver; pointel; pointrel
- a tool used with workers' hands
- used for working in gardens or yards; garden tool
- a powered machine for cutting or shaping or finishing metals or other materials
- Haas is one of the largest machine tool builders in the world by total unit volume.
- It was a machine tool maker that had been founded in 1910 and was confiscated in 1939.
- Gene Haas founded Haas Automation in 1983 to manufacture machine tool accessory tooling.
- a tool driven by a motor
- a tool for shaping metal
- hand tool consisting of a lever that is used to force the casing of a pneumatic tire onto a steel wheel; tire iron
- ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it; joyride; tool
- a bag in which tools are carried
- a box or chest or cabinet for holding hand tools; toolbox; tool chest; tool case
- a box or chest or cabinet for holding hand tools; toolbox; tool chest; tool cabinet
- a box or chest or cabinet for holding hand tools; toolbox; tool cabinet; tool case
- a set of carpenter's tools; carpenter's kit
- alloy steel that is suitable for making tools; is hard and tough and can retain a cutting edge
- Swimming is a common tool used in strength training.
- Feeler gauge A feeler gauge is a tool used to measure gap widths.
- The "CTC Prevention Strategies Guide" is a tool used during this process.
- In literature and rhetoric, ambiguity can be a useful tool.
- Leonard also said: "The Internet then becomes a useful tool.
- Google figured it would be a useful tool to open up to web developers.
- Webinars are an important tool as well.
- Knowledge is an important tool in helping to detect fakes and forgeries.
- Game theory has been widely recognized as an important tool in many fields.
- Ambiguity is a powerful tool of political science.
- This can become a very powerful tool for purposes of estate planning.
- This field of phylogenetics is a powerful tool in evolutionary biology.
- SDL MultiTerm Desktop is the desktop terminology management tool from SDL.
- In computing, Puppet is an open-core software configuration management tool.
- Antonio Hidalgo and Jose Albor proposed the use of typologies as an innovation management tool.
- USDA offers a tool called COMET-Farm that estimates a farm's carbon footprint.
- "Blade Runner 2049" uses a different but related tool called the Baseline Test.
- Norton Guides were compiled from ASCII source files with a tool called codice_1.
- There is disagreement over whether MRI should be the diagnostic tool of choice.
- The most reliable diagnostic tool for vulvar CD is histological analysis of biopsies.
- The Trail Making Test is now commonly used as a diagnostic tool in clinical settings.
- VSee VSee is a proprietary low-bandwidth, group video chat and screen-sharing software tool.
- The software tool is applied in numerous scientific publications on automatic emotion recognition.
- In a typical simulation the project is first modeled into a software tool along with uncertain variables.
- Cummings snapped it up as a marketing tool.
- Originally a marketing tool released prior to the game, they started getting feedback.
- I don't think it's fair that a trans woman, or man, be used as a convenient marketing tool!"
- mCPP is used as a prototype research tool for drug discovery of selective 5-HT receptor agonists.
- His qualitative research tool, Affective Encryption Analysis, has received press notice as a trend analysis methodology.
- Today, QCT is being used in hundreds of medical imaging centers around the world, both clinically and as a powerful research tool.
- On many other occasions, fatwas served as an effective tool for influencing the political process.
- Scholar Guisela Latorre refers to Chicana/o murals as "a unique and effective tool with which to assert agency from the margins."
- It also showed that the bomber would be an effective tool for attacking an invasion force before it could reach the United States.
- The film has been shown as a teaching tool in schools in France since 1991.
- This personal museum was used as a teaching tool for his students at the École.
- "Gambit" was intended to have the capabilities of a champion level software and a teaching tool for a wide range of player levels.
- Patten Creek Site The Patten Creek Site is prehistoric stone tool fabrication site in Platte County, Wyoming.
- The people had skills such as making pottery, building houses from wood, weaving, and knapping (stone tool working).
- Excavations unearthed a campsite with firepit and more than 600 artifacts including stone tool fragments and arrowheads.
- "Cowboy Casino Interactive Poker" is intended as both an entertainment and an educational tool.
- Education The Oculus Rift is increasingly used in universities and schools as an educational tool.
- Using this new educational tool, both residents and urologists will be able to access on-line CME accredited training.
- He was a follower of the Gandhian principle of non-violence as a political tool.
- Piracy in the Strait of Malacca was not only a lucrative way of life but also an important political tool.
- Its provision, or threatened withdrawal, is sometimes used as a political tool to influence the policies of the destination country, a strategy known as food politics.