‹ Topiary Topical ›
Meanings and phrases
- the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; subject; theme
- some situation or event that is thought about; subject; issue; matter
- a sentence that states the topic of its paragraph
- Their relationship was a major topic of discussion throughout the flight.
- The main topic of discussion is "Give Me Your Hand", the new play Russ is producing.
- Finally, a robin eating a bug on a fence becomes a topic of discussion in the last scene of the film.
- Music-induced hearing loss is still a controversial topic for hearing researchers.
- The identification of Anantavarman's maternal grandfather is a controversial topic.
- The third partition, and the partitions of Poland in general, remains a controversial topic in modern Poland.
- She was also a lead author on the same topic for the Fifth Assessment Report.
- Amanpour also interviewed a Ghanaian man on the same topic on which she interviewed Buduong.
- Some may feel anxious about writing an essay for school, but writing an email on the same topic doesn't trigger the anxiety.
- The Afterlife ("akhirah") is the main topic discussed in the chapter.
- The VF-84 "Jolly Rogers" (1955–95) are the main topic of this article.
- "FAK" ("Facts And Knowledge") is a segment about trivia with one main topic.
- They cover a specific topic related to management or career development.
- They mobilize Esperanto-speakers which share the same will about a specific topic.
- The APF is divided in a number of sections, with each pertaining to a specific topic.
- It allows the teacher to find out the students prior knowledge on a particular topic.
- He was vastly interested in a particular topic, and studied, observed, and collected things and information on his topic of choice.
- For a classroom activity if the teacher divides the class for a particular topic then 1 paper with KWL chart per group shall be given.