‹ Transferral Transferrer ›
Meanings and phrases
- a possession whose ownership changes or lapses; transferred property
- a possession whose ownership changes or lapses; transferred possession
- Paula is then transferred to an old people's home.
- Caliph Mu`âwiyah then transferred him to Damascus.
- She was then transferred to the United States Navy.
- She was later transferred to TSR's Games Division.
- It was later transferred to the genus "Boltenia".
- She later transferred to the University of Illinois.
- Anna is also safely transferred back in her time.
- This was transferred back to the BRB on 1 August 1978.
- In 2006, Ercan transferred back to Beşiktaş.
- He lasted barely a month at Blackburn before being transferred again to Newton Heath.
- The division fought in several engagements in the Sinai before being transferred to France.
- He'd be sent to Jilava Prison, before being transferred to Văcărești Prison in Southern Bucharest.
- It was later transferred to other genera, including "Orchis" and "Amitostigma".
- However, many of his "Crepidotus" taxa would later be transferred to other genera.
- Fort Slocum's guns were dismounted and transferred to other uses beginning in 1917.
- A year later he was transferred to another Bundesliga team, 1.
- Play restarts with the ball being transferred to another player.
- He survived to be picked up and transferred to another English warship.
- He was subsequently transferred to Altay in 2009.
- He was subsequently transferred to Kocaelispor.
- It was subsequently transferred to Longchamp and run over 3,000 metres.
- Personnel eventually transferred to incoming 512th Troop Carrier Wing.
- She eventually transferred to the University of Florida to continue her studies in engineering.
- Oton built the first Manila galleons before operations were eventually transferred to the Bicol and Cavite shipyards.
- The Hospitallers transferred ownership over Carfalet to the Templars in 1255.
- In 1935, Bush transferred ownership of the yacht to his wife, Marian Spore Bush.
- In 1519 Pope Leo X transferred ownership of the region to Theophilus Calcagnini.
- Energy can be transferred between systems in a variety of ways.
- It has a complicated taxonomic history, having been transferred between genera several times.
- During the 1993–94 season, many players were transferred between Premier League clubs for fees exceeding £1 million.
- In 1995 the ship was transferred to the Naval Reserve Force.
- In August 1962, the ship was transferred to the Richard Schröder K.G.
- In 1932 the ship was transferred to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Her library grew quickly, and the books were soon transferred to a larger room.
- He was soon transferred to the Western Theater to command the District of Western Kentucky.
- Barbaro was soon transferred from the Olean City Jail to the Cattaraugus County Jail in Little Valley.
- colspan=16 style=background:#dcdcdc; text-align:center| Players transferred out during the season
- colspan=14 style=background:#dcdcdc; text-align:center| Players transferred out during the season
- In December of that year, "S-42"’s division was transferred to Pearl Harbor.
- In July the division was transferred to 80th Rifle Corps, still in 65th Army.
- At the end of January the division was transferred to XXII Corps, which had taken over the sector.
- In 2007, his family transferred all of Creasey's copyrights and other legal rights to Owatonna Media.
- "In the first half of 1940 the RAF transferred all Hurricane and Spitfire squadrons to 100 octane fuel."
- In July 2017, Salem Media Group merged DividendYieldHunter.com and transferred all content into DividendInvestor.com.
- In January 1980 his remains were transferred to El Escorial in Spain.
- In 1782, her remains were transferred to St. Stephen's Cathedral in Vienna.
- Her remains were transferred to New Cathedral Cemetery on February 6, 1882.
- His active military career ended when he transferred to the Polish Army Reserve in 1924.
- His state league career ended when he transferred in 1900 to Coolgardie to work in the post office.
- The song was one of the first recorded by Frank Sinatra when he transferred to Capitol Records in 1953.
- In 1916 ownership was transferred to brothers Rubin and John Clymer.
- In 1999, the light's ownership was transferred to the State of Delaware.
- In 1988 ownership was transferred back to the Irvine Ranch Water District.
- Thus ownership was officially transferred to the club.
- Ownership was officially transferred to Faulkner on January 22, 2004.
- On 4 July 2014, he was officially transferred on loan to Trapani in Serie B.
- After the season, he transferred again to Auburn.
- It was later transferred again to "Amitostigma".
- On 21 October 1918, it was transferred again, to "18 Armee".
- In May 2013, the property was transferred from his company, SCM, to himself.
- The property was transferred to the Sioux Oil Company, which vacated the complex in 1990.
- A new group, Serra Cross Conservancy, was formed, and the property was transferred to it.
- The prisoners were transferred through the Syrian outpost to Qaboun.
- The rail is then powered, and power is transferred through the arm to the vehicle.
- An example would be library books transferred through the interlibrary loan system.
- While there Brigaut transferred to command of a captured Spanish galliot.
- On 14 January 1944, Brigadier Kane was transferred to command 45 AA Bde and was replaced by Brig J.W.
- Following his victory at Rich Mountain, McClellan was transferred to command the Army of the Potomac, leaving Brig.
- After six months SoVo, Olatuga again transferred, this time to HIFK.
- On 1 July 1921 an area with 927 inhabitants was again transferred to Namsos.
- Twenty days later the petition was again transferred, to the Committee on Commerce.
- On April 1, 1921 the area was transferred into newly established Kustanay Governorate.
- A sizeable part of the area was transferred to the new Brighouse and Spenborough seat.
- In 931, the estate at Kusel along with the surrounding area was transferred to the Abbey of Saint-Remi in Reims.
- The production transferred to Los Angeles.
- The Young Vic production transferred to Broadway with its British cast intact.
- The production transferred to the Criterion Theatre, London, for 44 performances, with Michael Gough taking over as Nicky.
- it was formally transferred in 2011.
- It was formally transferred to "Eucomis" by Frederick James Chittenden in 1951.
- On 18 February 1915, he was formally transferred to the British Army, and promoted to major general.
- The land was initially acquired by the city in 1848 but was not transferred to the Chicago Park District until 1959.
- As the risk of their desertion was greater, soldiers from Alsace were not transferred back to the Western Front till 1918.
- Unlike the other great icons of Russia, the "Feodorovskaya" was not transferred to a museum, because the image was impossible to discern.
- Van 't Sant transferred control of the CID to Colonel Mattheus de Bruyne of the Dutch Marine Corps.
- In 2011, the City of Des Moines transferred control from the city to the Des Moines Airport Authority.
- They transferred control to the United States of all the land east of the Mississippi and north of Florida.
- The walk along Walbrook Wharf is closed to pedestrians when waste is being transferred onto barges.
- The footage was then transferred onto film and finally transferred back to videotape (see: Kinescope).
- He was carrying detailed reports written by De Jonge that had been transferred onto three roles of microfilm.
- In 2000, some of these functions were transferred to Bispebjerg Hospital.
- The college's functions were transferred to the Royal Naval College, Greenwich in 1914.
- In 1993, the Baton Rouge forecast office was closed and its functions were transferred to the office in Slidell.