‹ Treasury Treated ›
Meanings and phrases
- something considered choice to eat; dainty; delicacy; goody; kickshaw
- an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
- interact in a certain way; handle; do by
- subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition; process
- provide treatment for; care for
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; cover; handle; plow; deal; address
- provide with a gift or entertainment
- provide with choice or abundant food or drink; regale
- engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement
- regard or consider in a specific way
- a dinner where each person pays for his own
Robert Treat Paine
- American Revolutionary leader and signer of the Declaration of Independence (1731-1814); Paine
- a request by children on Halloween; they pass from door to door asking for goodies and threatening to play tricks on those who refuse
- Pink noise can also be used to treat hyperacusis.
- The drug was used to treat depression until the 1950s.
- Nimodipine is not regularly used to treat head injury.
- The courts in 2011 did not treat women equally in all cases.
- The Peace of Szatmár did not treat Rákóczi particularly badly.
- objective and impartial): it does not treat the subject's (i.e.
- He said "I don't know why they were using it to treat patients".
- Protons were first used to treat patients with certain cancers less than 10 years later.
- He is notable for using psychodynamic psychotherapy to treat patients with schizophrenia.
- Even then, the husband is required to treat all wives equally.
- Some authorities treat all species as belonging to a single genus, "Spalax".
- By D-Day in 1944, enough penicillin had been produced to treat all the wounded in the Allied forces.
- That's a man who knows how to treat a woman."
- The letter advises Malik al-Ashtar how to treat the people of Egypt justly.
- It is uncertain how to treat some of them, or if treatment is even necessary.
- In detail, there are more than 800 medicines and vaccines to treat cancer.
- Cdk4/6 targeted therapy will only treat cancer types where Rb is expressed.
- treat cancer, win chess or soccer, manage a successful business, design useful tools).