‹ Trend-setting Trendsetting ›
Meanings and phrases
- (stock exchange) analysis of past price changes in the hope of forecasting future price changes; technical analysis
- The Jaimes-era Nancy also relies heavily on current trends and technologies.
- At current trends the population will increase to 9,158,000 in about 46 years.
- There are current trends in computing that can be seen today that will shape the future of computing.
- Trendspotting Trendspotting is the identification of new trends.
- A section aiming to provide a picture of the new trends in cinema.
- "Spex" is not only a platform for new authors but also for new trends.
- Modern invitation design follows fashion trends.
- Along with being an actress, Viva is a model who influences the fashion trends of the time.
- KakaoTalk users are able to check various fashion trends with app and see what their friends are also interested in.