‹ Trilogy Trimaran ›
Meanings and phrases
- thin and fit; spare
- neat and smart in appearance; clean-cut; trig
- of places; characterized by order and neatness; free from disorder; shipshape; well-kept
- severely simple in line or design; tailored
- a state of arrangement or appearance; trimness
- a decoration or adornment on a garment; trimming; passementerie
- attitude of an aircraft in flight when allowed to take its own orientation
- cutting down to the desired size or shape; trimming; clipping
- remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size; pare
- cut down on; make a reduction in; reduce; cut down; cut back; trim down; trim back; cut; bring down
- decorate, as with ornaments
- cut closely; shave
- cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; snip; clip; crop; lop; dress; prune; cut back
- balance in flight by regulating the control surfaces
- be in equilibrium during a flight
- decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods; garnish; dress
- adjust (sails on a ship) so that the wind is optimally used
- cut down on; make a reduction in; reduce; cut down; cut back; trim; trim down; cut; bring down
- cut down on; make a reduction in; reduce; cut down; cut back; trim; trim back; cut; bring down
- All trim levels were available as Sedan and Wagon.
- The car is available in J, G, V and VX trim levels.
- The crew cab was available with all trim levels.
- The "GT" trim level appeared in 1995 for MY1996.
- In a higher trim level, known as the Outback H6-3.0 L.L.
- For 2013, the Platinum package was made into a trim level.
- This was also the last year for real wood trim on the Country Squire wagon.
- It has clapboard siding, decorative wood trim, and an asphalt-shingled roof.
- The C&C 61 is a recreational keelboat, built predominantly of fiberglass, with wood trim.
- Most of the interior trim has been replaced.
- Bench seats were fitted front and rear trimmed in Rayon and "Elastofab", and two-colour interior trim was standard.
- In the 1996–1997 models interior trim, including the dashboard, was changed, and a new 2.5-liter diesel ("VM41") engine was fitted.
- The structure is built of red brick and white trim.
- They primarily wear red with white trim.
- The uniform was a black undershirt and overshirt with white trim sleeves.