‹ Truckloads Truculence ›
Meanings and phrases
- Common blade size for pickup trucks and full size SUVs is .
- Some police departments use pickup trucks with cages for animal control units.
- For the Truck Series, which races pickup trucks instead of cars, the safety "car" is often a pickup.
- From there, he progressed into late model cars and trucks.
- The meat of the Metosul name were its line of 1:43 scale cars and trucks.
- Currently, rail cars and trucks share unloading docks, causing conflicts.
- Subsequently, buses, light trucks and cars would be assembled at the same plant.
- The precursor of the Minica was the Mitsubishi 360, a series of light trucks introduced in April 1961.
- Hyundai H-100 Hyundai H-100 is a name used by Hyundai Motor Company in export markets for two related light trucks:
- Both of Waverly's fire trucks were destroyed.
- Previously fire trucks were used as anti-riot vehicles of this type.
- Similar principles are applied in truck driving simulators for specialized vehicles such as fire trucks.
- In the US, food trucks are a $1.2 billion industry.
- However, it is not possible to operate food trucks everywhere.
- Another popular use is as food trucks.
- Air brakes are typically used on heavy trucks and buses.
- There were 12 French drivers for the heavy trucks and 50 private soldiers.
- Louisville Assembly also produced heavy trucks as well as full-size cars on a separate assembly line.