‹ Tuille Tularaemia ›
Meanings and phrases
- a fee paid for instruction (especially for higher education); tuition fee
- teaching pupils individually (usually by a tutor hired privately); tutelage; tutorship
- a fee paid for instruction (especially for higher education); tuition
- There is no tuition fee for public schools.
- The postgraduate programmes have statutory tuition fees.
- Students' tuition fees paid for the production of certain films.
- Community college students paid tuition fees for approximately 10 years.
- The 2012 tuition rate was $7,927.55 for the middle school and high school.
- Each year the PDE publishes the tuition rate for each individual public school district.
- Parents pay any difference between the scholarship amount and the receiving school's tuition rate.
- For these cases, the Pennsylvania Department of Education sets an annual tuition rate for each school district.
- The state offers a small grant to assist students in costs for tuition, fees and books.
- His purses covered college tuition for his brother and sister.
- She borrowed the proceeds from the college tuition fund their father had established for Berry.
- A resident of Princeton recalls that Einstein had once paid the college tuition for a black student.
- The 2012 tuition rates are Elementary Schools - $8,364.48, High School - $9,207.21.
- The 2012 tuition rates are Elementary School - $8,728.80, High School - $10,988.27.
- Maryland residents are eligible for in-state public tuition rates regardless of immigration status under certain conditions.
- St. Joseph's School was established in 1977 as a private tuition centre.
- John received private tuition at home and was then sent to Cheltenham Grammar School.
- He published little, being obliged to devote the best years of his life to private tuition.
- Private school tuition is approximately 40% less than Buffalo Public Schools' per student spending.
- That organization then bundles donations and gives them to parents as vouchers to be used for private school tuition.
- In October and November 2018, ISD was in the news (Express.de) regarding the school tuition as it relates to state subsidies.