‹ Turnoff Turnover ›
Meanings and phrases
- a set of clothing (with accessories); outfit; getup; rig
- what is produced in a given time period; output; outturn
- a short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling stock or enable trains on the same line to pass; siding; railroad siding; sidetrack
- the group that gathers together for a particular occasion
- a part of a road that has been widened to allow cars to pass or park; widening
- attendance for a particular event or purpose (as to vote in an election)
- (ballet) the outward rotation of a dancer's leg from the hip
- the total number of voters who participated; vote
- The by-election voter turnout was said to be 38%.
- Combined voter turnout across the state was 89.44%.
- Mboulou said that voter turnout was 66.42%.
- Some demonstrators expressed disappointment at the low turnout.
- Chief of the local KPU noted the low turnout, stating that he was "disappointed".
- With the low turnout and the absence of a Labour candidate, the result is not significant.
- The turnout percentage (%) is the proportion of registered electors in the ward who voted on the day of the election.
- The average turnout percentage in Gujarat had decreased from 64.39% in 1995 to 59.77% during the last four state elections (1995, 1998, 2002, 2007)as per the Election Commission of India statistics.