‹ Twitterer Two-a-penny ›
Meanings and phrases
- being one more than one; 2; ii
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number; 2; II; deuce
- one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots; deuce
- a member of the Siouan people who constituted a division of the Teton Sioux
- the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-three and one; twenty-four; 24; XXIV
- being ten more than one hundred ninety; 200; cc
- long iron with a nearly vertical face; midiron
- by a factor of two; twofold
- a period of fourteen consecutive days; fortnight
- Over the next two years, 271 crossings took place.
- Two albums were released over the next two years.
- The mall was constructed over the next two years.
- Gary Kagelmacher scored two goals for 1860 Munich.
- Tobias Kempe scored two goals for Werder Bremen II.
- He played all eight matches and scored two goals.
- He spent two years as a postdoc in Cambridge / UK.
- He spent two years on loan with Go Ahead Eagles.
- He spent two years at school in Heidelberg, Germany.
- The 16R-B was produced for the first two years.
- Maga inaugurated this system for the first two years.
- The first two years' running leg was five miles (8 km) long.
- The first two seasons were hosted by Akshay Kumar.
- The first two seasons adapted one novel each.
- James won the NFL rushing title in his first two seasons.
- She has been re-elected every two years since then.
- The species produces one generation every two years.
- The world's top two teams met in the grand finals.
- The top two teams qualified for Group I next year.
- They won the first two games, but lost the next three.
- He played in the first two games of the regular season.
- The first two games went to the Rangers.
- In 2006, he moved to Daegu FC and played two seasons.
- He played two seasons in Major League Baseball.
- He had played two seasons after leaving Sussex.
- During the last two years it appeared irregularly.
- In the last two years, circulation has dropped".
- He had not played for Trinidad for the last two years.
- He has released two albums via Toolpusher Records.
- They released two albums on United Artists Records.
- The band released two albums and disbanded in 1991.
- He remained in Washington for the next two seasons.
- He played the next two seasons with the SeaDogs.
- They alternated regularly the next two seasons.
- His father died when he was only two years old.
- He attended only two years of high school.
- Glazer practiced law for only two years.
- Their first two albums were engineered by Martin Birch.
- Sales of the first two albums were moderate.
- He also sang backing vocals on Sharp's first two albums.
- He was capped 53 times by England, scoring two goals.
- He had 48 appearances for the club scoring two goals.
- There he played 26 matches scoring two goals.
- She also served two terms on the Cheshire Town Council.
- He served two terms (1841–1846, 1846–1851).
- He was reelected in 1848 and served two terms, 1847 to 1851.
- He died in Bucharest within two years of his release.
- The condition usually resolves by itself within two years.
- Because of US-USSR ABM agreements, this was abandoned within two years.
- Over the next two decades, films were produced sporadically.
- The team won every mayoral and council election for the next two decades.
- Over the next two decades, 10 water companies fought, collapsed or merged.
- He spent two seasons in the town of Gualdo Tadino.
- Noema-Barnett spent two seasons in Ireland with CSNICC.
- Vinson later spent two seasons in the New England League.
- After an evenly matched first two rounds, Groves took control.
- In Las Vegas, the pair hit two barrels in the first two rounds.
- For the first two rounds, the contestants dub behind the scene.
- The album was released nearly two years later.
- Christina spent nearly two years on the tour of this album.
- The union and board have been in negotiations for nearly two years.
- His mother outlived him by almost two years.
- For almost two years, Worth was absent from the Country charts.
- The Seoul–Pyongyang hotline was reopened after almost two years.
- He subsequently made two appearances as a substitute.
- He made two appearances in "Charlie's Angels".
- Yusa also made two appearances in the 2007 J.
- Taşkent station has two side platforms serving two tracks.
- Huzurkent station has two side platforms serving two tracks.
- Karacailyas station has two side platforms serving two tracks.
- The 11 provinces in Africa saw growth in the last two decades.
- Haddy suffered ill health for the last two decades of her life.
- The last two decades witnessed a true and revolutionary comeback.
- He died just two years after his confirmation.
- He finished his Ph.D. in just two years.
- After just two years, in 1881, Rosa received her teaching certificate.
- The following two years Benite played for Franca.
- In the following two years, the population rose to 600.
- Several small parcels were added in the following two years.
- The country won two medals, a silver and a bronze.
- Switzerland won two medals at the Championships.
- Yugoslavia won two medals at the Championships.
- He played two games that played in Seoul, South Korea.
- He played two games for Halifax and 25 games for Torquay.
- Each team played two games against each of other two teams.
- The band played the first two weeks of the 2011 Vans Warped Tour.
- The DLC was free for the first two weeks, and then became paid DLC.
- "I am challenged, starting with the first two weeks (of our taping).
- At the 1983 FESPIC Games, she won two gold medals.
- He won two gold and silver medals at a young age.
- He won two gold medals at the 2012 Summer Paralympics in London.
- The win-less streak continued in the next two games.
- Haukar won the next two games and advanced to the finals.
- He made seven receptions in the next two games for 83 yards.
- In mid-2010, Hawkins shot the film "Being Sold" in just two days.
- Batchelor died on 14 May 1991, just two days after her 77th birthday.
- On just two days' notice, he established a well-organized supply depot.
- He died two years late on 11 October 2018, at the age of 80.
- In 1935, he moved back to Warsaw, where he died two years later.
- His wife of 66 years, Elizabeth, died two years earlier in 2009.
- Their debut album "Fantastic" spent two weeks at No.
- The song spent two weeks on the chart in total.
- The album spent two weeks on "Billboard"'s album chart.
- The first two episodes premiered on Netflix on May 4, 2018.
- On September 7, 2016, FX released the first two episodes of "Atlanta" on YouTube for free.
- Turok is an evil sorcerer that is featured in the first two episodes, and the season one finale.
- However, the project languished for nearly two decades.
- For nearly two decades, he worked as an architect and made paintings in Amherst.
- Auzenne spent nearly two decades in Corporate America as a manager and executive.
- Burdett spied intermittently for another two years.
- Khrushchev held power for another two years.
- After another two years, the work met completion in 1787.
- In the past two decades an extensive inventory of the cave has been taken.
- It has been distributed for the past two decades in synagogues across Israel.
- The club has gone through several ownerships changes over the past two decades.
- The next two days there was a lull in fighting.
- The next two days decided the final outcome.
- It began to rain at and continued for the next two days.
- In 1992, he played two matches and scored one goal.
- They played two matches at Town Malling and Sheffield.
- He played two matches and scored three goals.
- He published two books in Hebrew in 2003 and 2009.
- Kaijser has published two books in Swedish: "Stadens ljus.
- He also published two books of eastern nations poetry anthology.
- In its first two decades, the festival changed venues numerous times.
- In the first two decades of the 20th century, Neo-Classical designs were preferred.
- In its first two decades it built a total of 108 kilometres of standard gauge railways.
- He also had lung cancer for the final two years of his life.
- "College statistics only available for final two years at Arkansas."
- He returned to the Steamers for the team's final two years in the MISL, 1986-1988.
- He played only two games in the Ligue 2 for Istres.
- He was delisted at the end of 2006 after only two games.
- He missed only two games that season, due to a hand injury.
- He spent the following two seasons with Spennymoor Town.
- That would remain his only cap in the following two seasons.
- In the following two seasons, the striker scored seven goals in 29 games.
- Foppert spent the first two months of the with Fresno.
- In the first two months of implementation 27 lives were saved.
- Tantric was chosen to join Creed for the first two months of 2002.
- It was put down by government troops within two weeks.
- Do not irrigate water within two weeks after grafting.
- Twenty of the escapees were recaptured within two weeks.
- Hamels replied, "For the past two years they've been choke artists."
- Associate judges must have been practicing lawyers or judges for the past two years.
- The boys' tennis team placed first in the Jefferson County Tournament in the past two years.
- They won their first two matches but lost in the quarter-finals.
- Ahmed had played in the first two matches for the team in the tournament.
- Then, each side chooses a map, which will be played in the first two matches.
- She had been a finalist the previous two years.
- The irony is that the young actress was under contract to MGM for the previous two years.
- Coach Dick Jauron stated that the shoulder had been bothering Evans for the previous two years.
- While with Alegre, Ray also recorded two albums for UA Latino.
- The group occurs mostly in Germany and has recorded two albums.
- Mozaik have performed worldwide and recorded two albums to date.
- The train served the following stations: On working days, the train ran every two hours.
- It is operated by First Greater Manchester and runs every two hours Monday–Saturday daytime.
- On that date, service between Hoboken and Summit was cut back to once every two hours on weekends.
- For the first two days, it was a one-sided affair.
- After the first two days the match was tied at 8–8.
- In the first two days, 180,000 copies were sold.
- In 2012, he also released two singles "I.D.G.A.F.O.S."
- Farol released two singles, "Dizzy" and "Hooked" in 2019.
- They released two singles on the Major Minor label in 1967.
- The league was disbanded after only two months.
- after only two months at the club.
- For that reason, she cancelled the tour, and lost the child only two months later.
- In 2010 the gap between UK and Australian broadcasts was reduced to just two weeks.
- While it was not literally the last train, the railway would close just two weeks later.
- It dropped off the chart after just two weeks and has sold over 22,000 copies as of 2013.
- The recording process took two years to complete.
- The film took two years to get a cinema release.
- Production of "Das Boot" took two years (1979–1981).
- WAMU included access to its HD2 subchannel for at least two years.
- By the time he resigned, trouble had been surrounding Murray for at least two years.
- Performers must be nationals of that country or have lived there for at least two years.
- He captained the Big Green for his final two seasons.
- For its final two seasons, "Uh Oh!"
- Jelks missed his final two seasons in 2015 and 2016 due to injuries.
- The series was cancelled after just two months.
- He arrived just two months after the Pacific Fur Company's ship, the "Tonquin".
- The theater opened on December 25, 1929, just two months after the stock market crash.
- The bottom two teams are relegated to Division 2.
- The bottom two teams play for the 5th/6th place.
- The bottom two teams in Divisions 2 and 3 are relegated.
- The format for the 2018–19 competition was the same as the previous two seasons.
- Arbroath had narrowly missed out on promotion in each of the previous two seasons.
- His chance came after recording 224 points in the SJHL over the previous two seasons.
- A memorial fund was set up, with $5,600 raised in the next two months.
- Khan and Sharif then began to battle for control of Pakistan for the next two months.
- For the next two months she patrolled the Formosa Strait before joining on 17 November.
- He wrote two books on risk arbitrage (1971 and 1982).
- Salter wrote two books about his experiences.
- The young Schaff also wrote two books on the life of John Hus.
- The FEER enjoyed almost two decades of rapid growth.
- Loeb would re-team with Kring almost two decades later for the TV series "Heroes".
- Despite large urban centers, population has been depopulating for almost two decades.
- After these first two singles came his signature song, "That Ain't My Truck".
- Although it was a lesser hit than the first two singles, it still made the top ten.
- In November, Spears performed the album's first two singles at the MTV Europe Music Awards.
- His last two seasons with Houston, and , were disappointing.
- He earned All-Region honors in each of his last two seasons.
- Jaroslav: We spent a lot of time at races together for the last two seasons.
- Delius died only two days after Jelka returned.
- They were chased off by a hurricane after only two days on-site.
- Like McLain in Game 6, Lolich was starting on only two days' rest.
- Julchen Blasius served two years in prison.
- Ted served two years in the Navy after High School graduation.
- Nathan served two years in the U.S. Army in France during WWI.
- The final two games, held in Detroit, were shutouts.
- The Sox would go on to lose the final two games of the series.
- The Sox lost their final two games of the month to the Red Sox.
- The Dodgers didn't score in the last two games.
- In the last two games of the season, Brooks scored one goal in each.
- They did so after winning their last two games of the season, finishing 5-9.
- He lived only two weeks after the accident.
- The combined filming schedule for both films was only two weeks.
- After only two weeks he quit the show and moved back to Kentucky.
- He has won two silver medals in these competitions.
- At the 2008 Summer Paralympics she won two silver medals.
- In Olympic team competitions, he has won two silver medals.
- He scored two tries during the competition.
- He scored two tries for his national team, 10 points on aggregate.
- Gammell scored two tries on his debut for Scotland, against Ireland at Murrayfield in 1977.
- Applicants will be notified within two months.
- All to agree upon within two months from October 1993 (Oslo I, Annex II).
- Simon & Schuster quickly closed the deal and published the book within two months.
- Ince's first two books concerned the then emerging field of environmental law.
- In 2009, Yaldah Media Inc. was founded, and its first two books were published.
- His experience as a lineman became the basis for his first two books, "Slim" and "High Tension".
- The Jonas Brothers have received two nominations.
- The song "Made to Worship" also received two nominations.
- The group has met every two weeks since c1960.
- The show airs every two weeks.
- KCS Uploads about five to six questions every two weeks on KChO website.
- It is one of only two species in the genus "Euryzygomatomys".
- There are only two species in the genus and both are extremely rare.
- Along with "Astrobrachion constrictum", it is one of only two species in the genus "Astrobrachion".
- He also won two bronze medals in the men's team event.
- Competing in three Summer Olympics, he won two bronze medals.
- He also won two bronze medals in the 1958 European Championships.
- Richard Heekin scored two touchdowns for Ohio State.
- Russell Davis also scored two touchdowns.
- Terry Barr, playing in his last game for Michigan, scored two touchdowns.
- União, spending two years in the third division.
- and spending two years to Anagennisi Epanomi.
- After spending two years at the academy, he joined Montpellier.
- Tsui had previously appeared in the first two films in cameos.
- Coppola intended "Part III" to be an epilogue to the first two films.
- The series began in 1982, with the first two films directed by Eric Tsang.
- The first two series were Teledu Apollo productions.
- The first two series are flagships based on full dies.
- He appears in two other episodes in the first two series.
- She also issued her first two volumes of music.
- In 1768 the first two volumes of his work were published.
- The first two volumes of "Ranma ½" were released on April 2005.
- He was again named at fullback for the next two weeks.
- 15 more were sold during the next two weeks.
- On the week ending 28 October, there were next week and the next two weeks.
- Purdell died two days after his 44th birthday.
- He died two days after returning home.
- She died two days later, and her ghost is reputed to haunt the house.
- In 2017 she released two more EPs, "Dopamine" and "11.18".
- Hughes released two more albums in 2001.
- In 2018, they released two more singles "Pictures of Girls" and "These Days".
- In 2013, they added two more teams to their roster.
- Grant added two more and named the trio Snap, Crackle and Pop.
- The Rebels added two more Shene field goals to make the final score 30-17.
- They earned fare for round-trip plane tickets, about $400, within two days.
- According to Epic Sports, the contracts were sent within two days of the purse bid.
- The pupae were 10–12 mm long, green at first turning mahogany-brown within two days.
- There were usually only two players.
- He and Nick Holmes are the only two players to have played in two Cup Finals for Southampton.
- along with Sachin Tendulkar one of only two players, at the time, to do so in both forms of the game.
- Ciara has received two awards from ten nominations.
- Residente has received two awards as Calle 13. !
- Stormzy has received two awards from two nominations.
- He scored his first two goals against CS Otopeni in a 2–2 draw.
- On 27 May 2016, he scored his first two goals for Morocco, in a 2–0 win over Congo.
- On 10 March 2018, he scored his first two goals in a 4–1 away win against Dinamo Zagreb.
- He actually spent two months in Rome on his return journey.
- In 1932, Civella spent two months in prison for bootlegging.
- After the war, Chapman spent two months serving on court-martial boards.
- Harbaugh played two years with the San Diego Chargers.
- He also played two years of basketball at Norman North.
- After that, he played two years with Le Mans Sarthe Basket in France.
- They released two studio albums before breaking up.
- The band released two studio albums, in 1972 and 1974.
- With Girls, Owens released two studio albums and an EP.
- Jaffa has written two books dealing exclusively with Abraham Lincoln.
- Raja has written two books.
- She has also written two books including "How Do You Milk a Moose Anyway?"