‹ Undisciplined Undiscouraged ›
Meanings and phrases
- not made known; unrevealed
- on a two-year contract for an undisclosed fee.
- The congregation was paid an undisclosed fee.
- Wildin joined Stevenage for an undisclosed fee in May 2018.
- The lawsuit was settled for an undisclosed amount in April 2006.
- In 1998, McBrayer sold Digital Solutions for an undisclosed amount.
- mcgarrybowen was acquired for an undisclosed amount by Dentsu in 2008.
- The band quickly settled for an undisclosed sum.
- PPL paid an undisclosed sum over ten years.
- That suit ended with another settlement, for an undisclosed sum.
- The release was cancelled at the last minute, for undisclosed reasons.
- Later, a new video was filmed due to undisclosed reasons, and that one was shot in London.
- The case has since closed, with PUBG Corp. dropping the lawsuit in June 2018 under undisclosed reasons.
- His body was buried in an undisclosed location.
- The ship was probably broken up at an undisclosed location.
- Emmett Brown is in an undisclosed location outside Hill Valley, California.
- She died, aged 83, from undisclosed causes.
- Lavi died on 3 May 2017, aged 74, from undisclosed causes.
- Joan Milmo died in 1978, aged 71, from undisclosed causes.