‹ Unsuccessful Unsufferable ›
Meanings and phrases
- without success
- He ran unsuccessfully for governor in 1944 and 1946.
- In 1854 and 1856, he ran unsuccessfully for Congress.
- In 1995, Hahn ran unsuccessfully for office at the age of 22.
- Okamura unsuccessfully challenged the verdict at the Constitutional Court.
- Nicéphore de Saint Eudes Fylla unsuccessfully challenged him for the position.
- Covey unsuccessfully challenged incumbent Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard in 2016.
- Geoffrey Pattie unsuccessfully contested Barking in 1970.
- Save Britain's Heritage unsuccessfully contested the conversion.
- At the 1885 general election he unsuccessfully contested North Norfolk.
- He unsuccessfully attempted to sell the island nine years later.
- Sunderland had in 1883 unsuccessfully attempted to climb the peak.
- Adalbert unsuccessfully attempted to protect a noblewoman caught in adultery.
- He later stood unsuccessfully as an independent in .
- He later stood unsuccessfully as a Liberal Unionist.
- He stood unsuccessfully at the 1954 and 1957 general elections.
- Trump tried unsuccessfully to regain his residency.
- Fresnel tried unsuccessfully to recover the manuscript.
- McEnroe tried unsuccessfully to persuade Borg to continue.
- In 2001, 2003 and 2005 he unsuccessfully tried to climb the K2.
- Conrad unsuccessfully tried to sue to recover the lands in 1258.
- He unsuccessfully tried to persuade Tehal and the Jatha to return.
- Field unsuccessfully ran for state treasurer in 1966.
- Schauer unsuccessfully ran for Governor of Michigan in 2014.
- He unsuccessfully ran to become U.S.
- One of these brothers is said to have unsuccessfully sought the throne.
- For years, Gerry unsuccessfully sought the governorship of Massachusetts.
- At an 1855 by-election, he unsuccessfully sought election for Cardigan Boroughs.
- In 2004, he attempted unsuccessfully to regain his old federal seat as an independent.
- He then attempted unsuccessfully to take their daughter, but had to leave "very much [e]nraged."
- Ferdinand took the command of the Spanish Army and attempted unsuccessfully to break the French lines.
- "U-373" was unsuccessfully attacked by in mid-Atlantic on 25 August 1942.
- She was unsuccessfully attacked by a Lockheed Hudson southwest of Iceland.
- While en route, the British submarine unsuccessfully attacked "Vittorio Veneto".
- He unsuccessfully stood for the Republican Senate nominated in 1924.
- In the 1906 general election, Jones unsuccessfully stood for Camborne.
- He then unsuccessfully stood in St. Pancras West in 1900 and Worcestershire West in 1906.
- Q unsuccessfully tries to produce a painting.
- The patient's distraught daughter unsuccessfully tries to seduce Bill.
- Winslow unsuccessfully tries to steal the key to the lantern room from a sleeping Wake.