‹ Valuer Valve ›
Meanings and phrases
- beliefs of a person or social group in which they have an emotional investment (either for or against something)
- The poor production values provided a barrier to the acceptance of the game.
- "Computer Shopper" praised the title's ease of use and slick production values.
- Brian's worship recordings are known for their high production values and quality songwriting.
- Construction slowed, and property values slumped.
- The cumulative effect is lower property values for homeowners.
- Even before construction, property values began to rise on the west side.
- It encompasses ecological, landscape, historical and cultural values.
- Macrosystem refers to the cultural values, customs and laws of society.
- Consequently, cultural values such as the Betawi culture is threatened.
- Quaker moral values were deeply instilled in his family.
- Conduct classes to revive Chinese traditional moral values.
- Cải lương normally highlights/praises Vietnamese moral values.
- All this must be achieved without sacrificing traditional values.
- They face their families' traditional values as they consider what paths to take as adults.
- Many of these works were parodies of militarism and the traditional values of Japanese culture.
- Academics is an important part of the school's core values.
- One of the core values of the company is open communication.
- The experiences helped in shaping her core values on hard-work and diligence.
- These films provide mild criticism of consumerism while encouraging family values.
- He has genuine family values and all the family members follow his words with respect.
- Only Rubik’s family values for formula_1 equal to 2 and 3 are included in the second graph.
- Conversely, a tile bearing different values is called a single.
- The second factor sums over different values of that are inequivalent gauge fixings.
- Depending on the specification of formula_19, formula_16 will take different values.
- Camp Kinderland promotes progressive social values through its cultural program.
- Socially responsible science is a combination of epistemic roles and social values.
- Critics, such as Pat Gill, see "Halloween" as a critique of American social values.
- (Here formula_25 are all possible values of "X".)
- The idea is that all common possible values for a parameter are tested.
- Another technique to decrease the state/action space quantizes possible values.
- An identity is true for all values of the variable.
- signals that are zero for all values of t less than some value.
- signals that are zero for all values of "t" less than some value.
- It acts in defence of the freedom of expression and of democratic values.
- His accessibility, affability and democratic values endeared him to many.
- She warned of a hostile take over of democratic values by Kenney's campaign.
- Abhishekam is a story of family relationships and human values.
- They are typically surrogates for humans with ideal human values.
- He felt that contemporary Danish art was in a crisis and lacked human values.
- Empiricism values such research more than other kinds.
- What happens to values such as loyalty and care in this conversion?
- Consequently, cultural values such as the Betawi culture is threatened.
- The literate elite therefore shared a common culture and set of values.
- This novel is a saga of changing social order and decadent set of values.
- The set of values of a function when applied to elements of a finite set is finite.
- The Florida land boom had peaked in 1925, and a hurricane in September 1926 further reduced land values.
- He supported the taxation of land values, licensing reform, the extension of smallholdings and one man one vote.
- Where appropriate he gives precise measurements for areas, land values, prices, breadth and depth of the river, etc.
- In trick-play the cards have very unequal point values.
- Ranks and point values of cards are as shown in the table.
- In Linux/GCC, double/floating point values should be pushed on the stack via the x87 pseudo-stack.
- The sum can be evaluated for negative values of the index .
- The international kinetic theory temperature of a body cannot take negative values.
- It can take positive or negative values, but is zero if "X" and "Y" are independent.
- Every CPU represents numerical values in a specific way.
- Common Lisp uses bignums to represent numerical values of arbitrary size and precision.
- It is essentially a reading of an individual based specifically upon numerical values such as their date of birth, letters in their names, etc.
- At home, religious values were imposed upon Viva from her family.
- In a 1940 study, she evaluated whether higher education impacted religious values.
- For Fackenheim, self-defense, and its manifestation in Zionism, are not religious values but rather things that precede religious value or stand outside of it.
- "The Council of Europe and the European Union: different roles, shared values."
- Ethnicity also involves a cultural component made up of shared values and a common worldview.
- It provides services and support to the third sector in Scotland to advance shared values and interests.
- Bimetallic coins are sometimes used for higher values and for commemorative purposes.
- Still higher values of further increase the number of radial nodes, for each type of orbital.
- The ratings represent a weight value in pounds, with higher values given to horses which showed greater ability.
- Olson's approach is interdisciplinary, focused on fundamentals, and inclusive of physical, mental, and spiritual values.
- The form factor along with the spiritual values associated with space exploration makes ASIMO an embodiment of techno-animism.
- The schools under the group aim to impart modern education to upcoming generations through a system that is based on the ancient Indian moral, cultural and spiritual values.
- If it's an odd number, the integral is zero; negative values cancel with the positive values.
- He began playing organised football as a seven-year-old with Phoenix United, part of a scheme designed to use sport to keep youngsters off the streets and promote positive values.
- The representations with odd, positive values of formula_1 are faithful representations of SU(2), while the representations of SU(2) with non-negative, even formula_1 are not faithful.
- Monobactams have "h" values between 0.05 and 0.10 angstroms (Å).
- Most dry materials in combination have friction coefficient values between 0.3 and 0.6.
- A crude analysis suggests that companies with PEG values between 0 and 1 may provide higher returns.
- For other values of , the series typically has infinitely many nonzero terms.
- All the other values – "p", "g", "g" mod "p", and "g" mod "p" – are sent in the clear.
- Because sine and cosine are periodic, other integer values of do not give other values.
- The Fómeque Formation contains high values of TOC.
- At high values of Δ"H", desorption becomes the rate-limiting step.
- Prospecting intensified and the first high values of gold were discovered in 1939.
- The absolute values of the increasing antidiagonals are .
- only relative changes in stress are considered, not the absolute values of stress.
- The first column whose the absolute values are could be the numerator of a trigonometric function.
- It has refractive index values of n=1.974 and n=1.984.
- Refractive index values are n = 2.170 - 2.200, n = 2.220, and n = 2.300 - 2.320.
- It ""defines the mapping of character codes to the glyph index values used in the font.""
- At the turn of the year, the same values amounted to 73% and 82% respectively.
- The Pauli exclusion principle states that no two electrons in an atom can have the same values of all four quantum numbers.
- Schools for girls within the Hasidic world share the same values, outlook, methodology, and aims of the non-Hasidic Haredi schools.