‹ Veterinarian Vetluga ›
Meanings and phrases
- of or relating to veterinarians or veterinary medicine
- a doctor who practices veterinary medicine; veterinarian; veterinary surgeon; vet
- the branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and injuries of animals (especially domestic animals)
- Graduated in veterinary medicine at Berlin (1925).
- It is used as an insecticide in veterinary medicine.
- Estradiol benzoate is used in veterinary medicine as well.
- a school teaching veterinary medicine
- a doctor who practices veterinary medicine; veterinarian; veterinary; vet
- His daughter Isabelle was a veterinary surgeon.
- Haris and there is a veterinary surgeon named DR. Jamsheer.
- She married veterinary surgeon Paul Hobson in 1988, and the couple have two sons, Nathanial (b.
- He studied veterinary science at the University of Aberdeen, graduating with an MA in 1929 and a BSc in 1930.
- Phage therapy has many potential applications in human medicine as well as dentistry, veterinary science, and agriculture.
- From his father, he learned falconry and veterinary science, which enabled him to assume a military post in the Fatimid capital Cairo.
- There is one veterinary hospital in the village.
- A veterinary hospital is established under the Punjab Government.
- There is a veterinary hospital and artificial insemination centre in this campus.