‹ Villagers Villahermosa ›
Meanings and phrases
- It contains a number of "frazioni" (towns and villages).
- and then sell products to towns and villages requiring them.
- They form music bands and parade through towns and villages.
- which is not that typical in surrounding villages.
- It has devotees from surrounding villages also.
- There are two main cities with many surrounding villages in Pingyang.
- Some cowherds from nearby villages used to go there.
- Other nearby villages include Loughstone.
- Thazhekkad is covering a vide area comparing to its nearby villages.
- so many other villages are close to Jangpur.
- The literacy rate is low compared to other villages in Manipur.
- Additionally, more independent "caciques" governed other villages.
- The parish contains the villages of Ringwould and Kingsdown.
- The parish contains the villages of Child's Ercall and Tibberton, and is otherwise rural.
- The parish contains the villages of Berrington, Betton Strange, Cross Houses, and is otherwise rural.
- Sangam, Schools and Temples sprang up in different villages and settlements.
- In fact, the town of Hrazdan was formed through the merger of a group of separate villages and settlements.
- Miguel Lopez de Legaspi, after establishing the city of Manila on June 24, 1571, ordered the exploration and pacification of the surrounding villages and settlements.
- Voia Voia may refer to several villages in Romania:
- Vadu Vadu may refer to several villages in Romania:
- Urși Urşi may refer to several villages in Romania:
- Each of these has rural areas or small villages under them.
- are the nearby small villages and considered as a part of it.
- It lies between the villages of Whalley and Langho.
- The average distances between the villages are less than 3 km.
- It is situated between the villages of Menaggio and Cernobbio.
- The neighbouring villages are Mucias, Karavasta and Bedat
- The closest neighbouring villages are Derry Hill and Studley.
- Its neighbouring villages are Chak 130 NB, Chak 125 NB, Chak No.
- Various major cities and many villages were renamed.
- More than half died and many villages were wiped out.
- This has destroyed many villages in its path.
- The village is one of the oldest inhabited villages in the Syrian coast.
- India has 641,000 inhabited villages and 72.2 percent of the total population reside in these rural areas.
- A roadway along the north coast connects all of the several inhabited villages between Ta‘ū on the west and Fiti‘uta.
- Nearby villages include Bramford and Burstall.
- Kasang villages include Lamoitong and Tuirong.
- Nearby villages include Fivealley about 3 km.
- Andoni villages and towns are situated on islands.
- There are also primary schools in many villages and towns: e.g.
- People from surrounding villages and towns come to Allapalli to sell their wares.
- There are shows in Frisanco and neighboring villages.
- Kuki (Thadou) and Maring are also spoken in neighboring villages.
- Jews from neighboring villages were forced into the Ghetto as well.
- The violence affected the Bhagalpur city and 250 villages around it.
- Budalur is the main educational center for lot of small villages around it.
- Today Shiraguppi has become a centre place for the small villages around it.
- It includes the villages of Niederglatt and Nöschikon.
- It includes the villages of Dürnten, Oberdürnten and Tann.
- The community includes the villages of Calcoed and Dolphin.
- On October 4 the ironclad "Numancia" shelled several villages along the coast.
- Suisuimënë is one of the larger villages along the Paru river and has an airstrip.
- A total of 150 families were evacuated in two fishing villages along the mainland.
- Each cluster of villages and hamlets consists of 50-400 people, with an average of 185.
- Maney Bhanjyang is surrounded by several small villages and hamlets within a radius of 5–8 km.
- 800), while many tiny mountain villages and hamlets were depopulated, or completely abandoned.
- The municipal unit consists of the following villages:
- Mangos are also grown usually in the northern emirates in villages such as Masafi.
- Around 52 tribal villages such as Kutia Kondh and Desia Kondh inhabit the sanctuary.
- This area contains notable villages such as Hajij, Shamshir, Palangan and Hawraman Takht.
- In rural villages, chiefs or elders are empowered to try minor cases.
- However, most came from rural villages in northern and southern India.
- Population in 1990 was 1,001,455; 551,124 in the district centers, 450,331 in rural villages.
- Joub Jannine is surrounded by a number of villages.
- There are a number of villages forming part of Żurrieq.
- The Partisans gained control over a number of villages.
- Other villages near Simalkha are Dhaniakot, Dolkot and Gairkhav.
- Filming started in January 2018 in the green villages near Madurai.
- Wampen, Ladebow, and other villages near Greifswald are of Danish origin.
- It can be practiced in cities and villages or farms.
- Nearby cities and villages : Hrnčiarske Zalužany, Husiná and Kružno.
- As this eighty years war developed, raids against cities and villages occurred.
- As a result, there are no more villages within Ehime Prefecture.
- This regional council provides various municipal services for the villages within its territory:
- Most of the Esselen people's villages within the current Los Padres National Forest were uninhabited by around 1820.
- Cricket teams played against local villages from 1891.
- These are youths from local villages.
- For local villages, these shrimps can have a high economic value.
- It also passes through the villages of Intragna, Marone, and Malesco.
- Shortly before its confluence with the Biebrza it passes through the villages of Polkowo and Dębowo.
- The Nar Valley Way passes through the villages with a permissive path through the grounds of Lexham Hall estate.
- Although less widespread, it is still spoken in some remote villages of the Of district itself.
- Her paintings document the clothes and lifestyle of the local people living in remote villages in Northern Italy.
- A reward of £200 was unsuccessfully offered for Koko, who was forced to flee from the British, hiding in remote villages.
- Samish fishing villages were present on Cypress until 1900.
- Escuminac and surrounding fishing villages, especially Baie Ste.
- Other major women fishing villages in Fujian include Hui'an and Meizhou Island.
- District Councils supply water to more than 200 smaller villages.
- although there are also numerous smaller villages used for plantations.
- Some villages consisted of smaller villages, which are listed separately.
- The headman of this administrative villages is Syamsul Huda, M.Si.
- The "tambon" is divided into 26 administrative villages ("mubans").
- The "tambon" is divided into 20 administrative villages ("mubans").
- Most people from all villages in Caprivi come to celebrate by dancing and feasting.
- In northern Syria all villages, towns and cities governed by the PYD were co-governed by a man and a woman.
- Listed below with the name of all villages in Sabang with 2016 data: Sabang is served by the Maimun Saleh Airport.
- There are 40 panchayat villages in Channarayapatna Taluka, for 407 villages.
- The municipality of Conselve contains the "frazione" (subdivisions, mainly villages and hamlets) Palù.
- The municipality of Duino-Aurisina contains the "frazioni" (subdivisions, mainly villages and hamlets).
- The municipality of Budoni contains the "frazioni" (subdivisions, mainly villages and hamlets) Agrustos (Gall.
- Ubli consists of a town centre and a few villages.
- In relation to its size, Stavies is one of the few villages in the area that has more than one olive oil factory.
- He states that the Hindu Shahi king gave them a few villages in Laghman in return for guarding against the Arabs.
- From its source near the villages of Inkpen and Woodhay, the Enborne flows Eastwards towards Newbury.
- It lies on a big rock near the villages of Lapanagoi, at a distance of 30 km from the town of Kalavryta.
- It was built near the villages of Cark and Flookburgh on the Cartmel Peninsula which today forms part of Cumbria.
- Todey Tangta Todey and Tangta are two small villages located in the Kalimpong district of West Bengal, India.
- five of the villages located right inside the town of Xiang Tung such as: Xao Paed, Bo Heua, Nong Kham, Pa Laeng and Suan Luang.
- Ha Keng Hau, Sheung Keng Hau and Hin Tin are three adjacent villages located along Hin Keng Street (), along a northeast-southwest direction.
- 21 London Road and at the Jubilee Institute, as well as villages including Grittleton and Yatton Keynell.
- The villages including Phadani, Budhabare, Kheruwa, Khaireni, Kirtiman, Kamalpur, Lokhra, Kuinkunda, Biran etc.
- Besides Inhaca settlement on the western shore there are five smaller villages including Inguane, Nhaquene, Ridjeni and Tobia.
- Kumroj is divideded in nine different villages.
- Hahli immediately began traveling to different villages for training.
- Sangam, Schools and Temples sprang up in different villages and settlements.
- Many politicians promised to build a bridge between both villages, but no one has initiated.
- Esquelbecques and Ledringhem were parts of the same fief, but both villages had their own town magistrates.
- They are part of the Althorne ward of the Maldon district, and have a parish council that covers both villages.
- The main villages in the commune are Arâches, Les Carroz, and La Frasse.
- The latter two are named after a sub-region, and the others after their main villages.
- The Zumalai subdistrict has six main villages: Fatuleto, Raimea, Zulo, Mape, Lour, and Taisilin.
- Because of this, coastal villages were abandoned.
- In the aftermath Japan established a new system of alarms and patrols for coastal villages.
- During this period, Hibok-Hibok formed flank lava domes and produced pyroclastic flows that devastated coastal villages.
- The population of the former villages swelled rapidly.
- It was created by the union of the former villages of Serrara and Fontana.
- Within Bollenbach's limits lie several former villages, now in sparse ruins.
- In 1914 there were more than 20 villages surrounding the town of Hivniv.
- Under Tatar rule, the city was governed by the notables of the city and the 18 villages surrounding it.
- Incomes in much of the South Hams and in villages surrounding Exeter and Plymouth are above the national average.