‹ Vocation Vocationally ›
Meanings and phrases
- of or relating to a vocation or occupation; especially providing or undergoing training in special skills
- training for a specific vocation in industry or agriculture or trade; vocational training
- ("German Community Collage Union") for vocational education.
- It was named after an early advocate for vocational education.
- 5, vocational education No.
- a program of vocational education
- providing training in a specific trade with the aim of gaining employment
- a program of rehabilitation through job training with an eye to gainful employment
- a secondary school teaching the skilled trades; trade school
- Later, he attended vocational school to be a driver.
- The school was the first black vocational school in Detroit.
- A vocational school is on the campus.
- training for a specific vocation in industry or agriculture or trade; vocational education
- The school offers vocational training courses.
- Graduated from vocational training school No.
- Young Offenders are usually placed in education and vocational training.
- CGD also builds vocational schools.
- Secondary education is provided by gymnasiums and vocational schools.
- It offers over 50 PTIB-approved vocational courses, including:
- The prison administration offers vocational courses and legal services to the prisoners.
- (As it is a college-preparatory high school, it does not offer any true vocational courses.)
- Polytechnics are opened to vocational students, from SHS or from TVI.
- The progress of vocational students was +0.77 (also in the top 10% of the country).
- There were 8 vocational students who were attending school full-time and 3 who attend part-time.
- Stedman developed vocational programs for women in the 1930s.
- Starting in Milwaukee in 1907, public schools began opening free vocational programs.
- The college has two sections: The college also offers doctoral and vocational programs.
- Since that date the college has continued to provide technical and vocational education.
- It was established in 2009 to regulate the technical and vocational institutes of Sindh.
- The Technical and Vocational Education Department was established in 1972 to supervise technical and vocational education.