‹ Voice Voiceless ›
Meanings and phrases
- produced with vibration of the vocal cords; sonant; soft
- a speech sound accompanied by sound from the vocal cords; sonant
- English actress Sara Kestelman voiced the character in the game.
- Manoj Bajpayee has also voiced the character in the animated "Mahabharat".
- Jason Marsden voiced the character in the animated series "Young Justice".
- NBA commissioner David Stern voiced support for Richardson.
- Atut herself voiced support for her son.
- However, some vice-chancellors voiced support for UCU's plan.
- Syvret voiced concerns over nuclear power production in France.
- Many science advocates and environmentalists voiced concerns about Pruitt's nomination.
- A commonly voiced concerns about complementary alternative medicine (CAM) is the way it's regulated.
- Adams voiced concern that a country outside of North America would attempt to occupy Cuba upon its separation from Spain.
- In December 2011 the UK's Minister of State for Schools, Nick Gibb, voiced concern that children can become "too dependent" on the use of calculators.
- Bangladesh's extradition request was halted as Rohrabacher voiced concern about his legal rights, saying that he should be sent somewhere with no death penalty.