‹ Ware Warehouseman ›
Meanings and phrases
- a storehouse for goods and merchandise; storage warehouse
- store in a warehouse
- a storehouse for goods and merchandise; warehouse
- They closed the warehouse space in late 2008.
- It faces 3,361 meters of ocean, with 3,060 m of warehouse space.
- The Port has eight 33' deep draft berths, 265,000 square feet of warehouse space, and on-dock rail service.
- The data found within the data warehouse is integrated.
- In the data warehouse, data is summarized at different levels.
- The data vault model is geared to be strictly a data warehouse.
- He then floats through an abandoned warehouse under iridescent lights.
- Filmed in an abandoned warehouse, the music video for "Fantastic Baby" was directed by Seo Hyun-seung.
- Nearing the end of the season, Vivian is killed by Noi, after being locked up in a burning abandoned warehouse.