‹ Wbs Weak ›
Meanings and phrases
- The principals did not know then what we know now.
- This was the beginning of what we know today as Freestyle Motocross.
- And that is what we know thus far based on the evidence, concrete evidence."
- In Medieval times, what we now call economy was not far from the subsistence level.
- This theory is what we now call "general relativity" (included here for comparison).
- This experiment opened the door to investigating what we now call destination memory.
- Music has always opened my mind — and that's what we want".
- Lewis later substantiated her reference in another interview, saying: We [All Saints] say what we want.
- They only wanted an engineer "who can put their technical knowledge into what we want, the way we want it.
- Could they, someday, come to have what we call a mind?
- This is what we call navel today.
- For Hume, an "impression" corresponds roughly with what we call a sensation.