‹ We Weak-kneed ›
Meanings and phrases
- wanting in physical strength
- overly diluted; thin and insipid; watery; washy
- wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings; fallible; frail; imperfect
- (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress; unaccented; light
- lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality; decrepit; debile; feeble; infirm; rickety; sapless; weakly
- deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc; faint
- tending downward in price
- deficient or lacking in some skill
- (used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection
- not having authority, political strength, or governing power
- likely to fail under stress or pressure
- deficient in intelligence or mental power
- (physics) an interaction between elementary particles involving neutrinos or antineutrinos that is responsible for certain kinds of radioactive decay; mediated by intermediate vector bosons; weak interaction
- (physics) an interaction between elementary particles involving neutrinos or antineutrinos that is responsible for certain kinds of radioactive decay; mediated by intermediate vector bosons; weak force
- However, the agent may bind to a receptor with a weak interaction .
- The weak interaction even violates CP symmetry but does conserve CPT.
- There are three weak gauge bosons: "W", "W", and "Z"; these mediate the weak interaction.
- a place of especial vulnerability; weak spot; soft spot
- an attribute that is inadequate or deficient
- The weak point remains and the anodic corrosion is ongoing.
- Its only weak point proved to be, not unlike Chimera, having a spear flung down its throat.
- The weak point of a CIT is that it demands that all user interactions be logged into the system.
- a place of especial vulnerability; weak part; soft spot
- Richardson and Hood were also too weak to continue.
- The rest of the group remained, too weak to go any further.
- My character is too weak and so naive.
- However, it is let down by a very weak narration".
- Class I is super potent, and class VII is very weak.
- Compared to amines, amides are very weak bases.
- However, it was a reactive and relatively weak institution.
- Like estriol, estetrol is a relatively weak and atypical estrogen.
- It is a relatively weak estrogen, with much lower activity than estradiol.
- True leaks can form at weak points in the spinal meninges.
- Each technology has strong and weak points and none provide a perfect solution.
- Aware of its strong and weak points, it works around its resources accordingly.
- For four days, the storm tracked generally to the west as a weak tropical storm.
- It moved steadily west-northwestward, passing over Barbados as a weak tropical storm.
- A fairly weak tropical cyclone, it caused some notable damage in India and Sri Lanka.
- Proposed extra dimensions could explain why the gravity force is so weak.
- The radioactivity of these isotopes are so weak that they pose no danger to life.
- Ultimately so weak that she was unable to feed or wash herself, she died at Ravensbrück on April 23, 1945.
- They tend to have short, rounded wings and to be weak fliers.
- Resplendent quetzals are weak fliers.