‹ Whizzbang Whodunit ›
Meanings and phrases
- Trần Thành Trần Thành is Vietnamese footballer who plays for Huế as a Forward.
- His nephew, Jordan Richards, is a professional footballer who plays for Southport.
- Faisal Mahmud Faisal Mahmud is a Bangladeshi footballer who plays as a midfielder.
- He was also a footballer who played for Arsenal and Fulham.
- Clancy's brother Sean is a footballer who played for A.F.C.
- Magar's father, Hom Bahadur was also a footballer who played locally.
- 1st century BC) was a Roman politician who served as consul in 37 BC.
- Marian Harris Marian Harris is a Democratic politician who served in the Ohio House of Representatives.
- Pu Bo Pu Bo (; born November 1963) is a former Chinese politician who served as Vice Governor of Guizhou.
- The player who played the highest-ranked card wins the trick.
- In 2019, Loveland hired Andy Cruse who was a former NFL player who played for the Houston Texans.
- Björn Stringheim Björn Stringheim is a Swedish former football player who played as a goalkeeper.
- Dewi Lake Dewi Lake is a Welsh rugby union player who plays for Ospreys as a hooker.
- Ivor Weitzer Ivor Weitzer (born 24 May 1988) is a Croatian football player who plays .
- Dylan Moss Dylan Moss is a Welsh rugby union player who plays for Ospreys as a winger.
- Philip Sprint Philip Sprint is a German footballer who currently plays for Hertha Zehlendorf.
- His younger brother Hendra Putera is also a footballer who currently plays for Kota Ranger FC.
- Glenn Claes Glenn Claes (born 8 March 1994) is a Belgian footballer who currently plays for R.E.
- Guru Amonkar Guru Amonkar was an Indian cricketer who played for Goa.
- 1871) was an English cricketer who played for Kent County Cricket Club.
- Gerald Trump Gerald Trump was an English cricketer who played for Devon.
- 1934), is a retired German water polo player who competed in the 1956 and 1960 Olympics.
- 1929), is a retired German water polo player who competed in the 1952 and 1956 Olympics.
- Eric Burden Eric Burden is a retired Welsh professional darts player who competed in the 1980s and 1990s.
- He was also a Conservative politician who sat in the House of Commons from 1880 to 1892.
- was an English politician who sat in the House of Commons variously between 1645 and 1659.
- He was also a Conservative Party politician who sat in the House of Commons from 1900 to 1906.
- Fahad Al-Munaif Fahad Al-Munaif is a Saudi Arabian football player who currently plays as a striker .
- Csaba Madar Csaba Madar (born 8 October 1974) is a Hungarian football player who currently plays for Báránd.
- Dušan Pavlov Dušan Pavlov (, born 19 July 1989) is a Serbian football player who currently plays for Várda SE.
- , there were 79 workers who commuted away from the village.
- , there were 6 workers who commuted into the village and 65 workers who commuted away.
- (died 1704) was a Roman Catholic prelate who served as Bishop of Ugento (1663–1704).
- (1599–1660) was a Roman Catholic prelate who served as Bishop of Ugento (1659–1660).
- (1562 – 1626) was a Roman Catholic prelate who served as Bishop of Veroli (1608–1626).
- Pratt was a right-handed batsman who bowled leg break.
- Porter was a right-handed batsman who bowled right-arm slow.
- Elsdon was a right-handed batsman who bowled right-arm fast.
- Anni Biechl Anni Biechl (born March 17, 1940) is a West German athlete who competed mainly in the 100 metres.
- Sheila Lerwill Sheila Lerwill (born 16 August 1928) is a British athlete who competed mainly in the high jump.
- Valentyna Kozyr Valentyna Kozyr () (born 25 April 1950) is a Soviet athlete who competed mainly in the high jump.
- Yuriy Vinogradov Yuriy Vinogradov is a Soviet sprint canoer who competed in the late 1950s.
- Jaroslav Poupa Jaroslav Poupa is a Czechoslovak sprint canoer who competed in the mid-1950s.
- Éric Renaud Éric Renaud (born May 30, 1961) is a French sprint canoer who competed in the 1980s.
- It was written and directed by Terence Young, a former Guards officer who served in the campaigns depicted in the film.
- 1715 – 1762) was a British army officer who served in Father Le Loutre's War and the French and Indian War in Nova Scotia.
- 1st century BC) was a Roman senator and military officer who served under Julius Caesar during the civil wars of the late republic.
- Dustin Heun Dustin Heun (born 11 April 1984 in Duisburg) is a German footballer who last played for 1.
- Onur Çenik Onur Çenik (born September 24, 1992) is a Turkish footballer who last played for Tepecikspor.
- George Legg George Jack Adam Legg (born 30 April 1996) is an English footballer who last played for Reading.
- The Bobo lineage comprises the people who live in a common house.
- Prominent people who live or have lived in Saint Mary parish include:
- Most people who live in Maspeth are of Polish, Italian, or Irish descent.
- Gaudí wanted the people who lived in the flats to all know each other.
- Several people who lived nearby mistook the explosion as an earthquake.
- Kinman was involved with the Wiyot people who lived on Table Bluff, near his farm.
- Baba Aparajith Baba Aparajith (born 8 July 1994) is an Indian cricketer who plays as an all-rounder.
- Ben Duckett Ben Matthew Duckett (born 17 October 1994) is an English cricketer who plays for Nottinghamshire.
- Sandeep Sharma Sandeep Sharma (born 18 May 1993) is an Indian cricketer who plays domestic cricket for Punjab.
- is a former Swedish cross-country skier who competed in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
- Hugo Gstrein Hugo Gstrein was an Austrian cross country skier who competed in the 1930s.
- Josef Schreiner Josef Schreiner was a German cross country skier who competed in the 1930s.
- Hans Wiedemann Hans Wiedemann is a German sprint canoeist who competed in the late 1930s.
- Bohumil Sládek Bohumil Sládek is a Czechoslovak sprint canoeist who competed in the late 1930s.
- Anatoly Martinov Anatoly Martinov is a Soviet flatwater canoeist who competed in the late 1960s.
- Samora Fihlani Lwazi Samora Fihlani is a South African rugby union player who last played for the .
- Ulrich Beyers Ulrich Beyers is a South African rugby union player who last played for the in the Pro14.
- Michal Demeter Michal Demeter (born 15 May 1982) is a Slovak football player who last played for Olympia Prague.
- Below is the record of Tom Glesby, a Canadian heavyweight boxer who competed at the 1988 Seoul Olympics:
- Below is the record of Alec Năstac, a Romanian middleweight boxer who competed at the 1972 Munich Olympics:
- Below is the record of Simion Cuțov, a Romanian lightweight boxer who competed at the 1976 Montreal Olympics:
- It made her the youngest player who represented Japan.
- His mother, Antoinette, is a former basketball player who represented DR Congo.
- Bruce Gall Bruce Gall is a New Zealand rugby league player who represented New Zealand.
- 2 February 1944 in Glasgow) was a tighthead prop forward who played for West of Scotland F.C.
- Qahtan Chathir Qahtan Chathir is an Iraqi football forward who played for Iraq in the 1996 Asian Cup.
- Babak Jabbari Babak Jabbari (, born October 10, 1994 in Iran) is an Iranian football forward who played for Esteghlal.
- Holman's brother Brian was also a major league pitcher who played for the Seattle Mariners.
- His father, Jeff, is a former two-time All-Star pitcher who played for six major league teams.
- Tom Urbani Thomas James Urbani (born January 21, 1968) is a former Major League Baseball pitcher who played for four seasons.
- was a French rower who competed in the 1900 Summer Olympics.
- Rolf Spring Rolf Spring (born 19 March 1917) is a Swiss rower who competed in the 1936 Summer Olympics.
- Larisa Zavarzina Larisa Zavarzina (born 24 December 1955) is a rower who competed for the Soviet Union.
- Patrik Sabo Patrik Sabo (born 9 March 1993) is a Slovak football midfielder who plays for FC Andau.
- Speaking in July 2016, Pereira described himself as a midfielder who plays "a simple, technical game".
- Cho Yu-min Cho Yu-min (born 17 November 1996) is a South Korean football midfielder who plays for Suwon FC.
- He was a popular philanthropist in his home town of Norwich and a Liberal politician who represented the city in parliament.
- William Harker William Harker (23 June 1819 – 18 September 1905) was a wool merchant, banker and Liberal politician who represented Ripon.
- Huang Yu Hsiu-luan Huang Yu Hsiu-luan () was a Taiwanese politician who represented Kaoshiung in the First Legislative Yuan from 1981 to 1984.
- Tiki was a running back who played for the New York Giants.
- Cliff Sear Cliff Sear (22 September 1936 – 8 July 2000) was a Welsh football left back who played for Manchester City between 1956 and 1967.
- Alec Lorimer Alexander "Alec" Lorimer was a Scottish association football half back who played professionally in the American Soccer League.
- Ágnes Bíró Ágnes Bíró (December 28, 1917 – 2008) was a Hungarian freestyle swimmer who competed in the 1936 Summer Olympics.
- Ursula Pollack Ursula Pollack (born October 27, 1919) is a German freestyle swimmer who competed in the 1936 Summer Olympics.
- Gilio Bisagno Gilio Bisagno (January 31, 1902 – 1987) was an Italian freestyle swimmer who competed in the 1920 Summer Olympics.
- Neilus Flynn Neilus Flynn was a hurler who played hurling with Causeway in Co Kerry.
- GAA: Cooke is an Irish retired hurler who played as a half-forward for the Kilkenny senior team.
- Colin Coen Colin Coen is an Irish hurler who played as a left corner-back for the Galway senior team.
- Gunnel Johansson Gunnel Johansson (12 August 1922 – 7 May 2013) was a Swedish artistic gymnast who competed in the 1948 Summer Olympics.
- Nataliya Leshchyk Nataliya Leshchyk (; Łacinka: Natallia Leščyk; born 25 July 1995) is a Belarusian rhythmic gymnast who competed in group events.
- Dorina Böczögő Dorina Böczögő (born 15 February 1992 in Orosháza) is a Hungarian artistic gymnast who competed at the 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics.
- Donald C. Johnson Donald C. Johnson (born 1949) is an American career diplomat who served as U.S.
- Wolzogen's father, Ernst Ludwig Freiherr von Wolzogen (1723–1774), was a diplomat who served the Duke of Saxe-Hildburghausen.
- He is married to Judith Robinson, a diplomat who served for a time as Acting High Commissioner to Fiji, and has two daughters.
- Her younger brother, Tom Spencer, is a professional rugby league footballer who made his senior debut for Wigan Warriors in the Super League in 2012.
- Leo Lainer Leopold "Leo" Lainer (born September 10, 1960) is a retired Austria international footballer who made more than 500 appearances in the Austrian Bundesliga.
- Paul Tait (footballer, born 1971) Paul Ronald Tait (born 31 July 1971) is an English former professional footballer who made more than 250 appearances in the Football League.
- He is a defender who plays as a centre back.
- He is a defender who plays as a fullback on the right side of the pitch.
- Darko Zec Darko Zec (born 21 February 1989) is a Slovenian football defender who plays for Bravo.
- A further five men who died during World War II were also buried here.
- The glass wall around the balcony was inscribed with the men who died from the battle.
- The landing had been effected with just two casualties, both men who died of natural causes.
- He was a defender who played as a rightback.
- He was a defender who played as a fullback on the left side of the pitch.
- As a player, he was a defender who played between 1991 and 2002 notably for Grimsby Town.
- He was a right-handed batsman and leg-break bowler who played for Bengal.
- He was a right-handed batsman and leg-break bowler who played for Cheshire.
- He was a right-handed batsman and a leg-break bowler who played for Dorset.
- Beat Seitz Beat Seitz (born 28 October 1973) is a Swiss bobsledder who competed in the 1990s.
- Markus Wasser Markus Wasser (born 7 May 1968) is a Swiss bobsledder who competed in the 1990s.
- Markus Nüssli Markus Nüssli (born 9 July 1971) is a Swiss bobsledder who competed in the 1990s.
- It also seeks to help any people who want to speak or write the language.
- The boy faces hostility from people who want to kidnap him and a treacherous witchdoctor.
- The app is geared towards people who want to listen to high-energy music while they work out.
- Abolghasem Sakhdari Abolghasem Sakhdari () was anIranian wrestler who competed at the 1948 Summer Olympics, where he finished 5th.
- Guzel Manyurova Guzel Tagirkyzy Manyurova (; born 24 January 1978) is a Tatar freestyle wrestler who competed for Russia and Kazakhstan.
- Nikolay Belov (wrestler) Nikolay Grigoryevich Belov (; 23 November 1919 – 14 October 1987) was a Soviet wrestler who competed in the 1952 Summer Olympics.
- This includes field hospitals and soldiers who died on Sword Beach.
- It lists the names of the 48 Brooklyn soldiers who died in that war.
- Black Union soldiers who died in service were buried in Louisville's Eastern Cemetery.
- Lü Huihui Lü Huihui (; born 26 June 1989) is a Chinese athlete who competes in the javelin throw.
- McIntosh is a T52 classified athlete who competes in the 100 metre, 200 metre and 400 metre events.
- Hanna Shelekh Hanna Shelekh (born 14 July 1993) is a Ukrainian athlete who competes in the pole vault.
- He was also a footballer who represented Rangers A.F.C.
- Brian Coles Brian Coles is a French rugby league footballer who represented France at the 1995 World Cup.
- Pio Nakubuwai Pio Nakubuwai is a Fijian rugby league footballer who represented Fiji at the 1995 World Cup.
- This type of burial was meant for people who did not belong to the society.
- Heretics were often people who did not conform to church teachings or doctrine.
- Wisconsin's Voter ID law in 2011 provided free IDs to people who did not have them.
- † denotes people who died in office.
- The deceased were people who died at the infirmary, located away.
- His heart bleeds for each one of the 166 people who died on that night.
- Yasser Nazmi Yasser Nazmi is a Qatari football midfielder who played for Qatar in the 2000 Asian Cup.
- Dilmurod Nazarov Dilmurod Nazarov is a former Uzbekistani football midfielder who played for Uzbekistan.
- Ahmed Mohamed Musa Ahmad Musa is a Qatari football midfielder who played for Qatar in the 2004 AFC Asian Cup.
- The player who won the previous trick leads to the next trick.
- He was a former football player who won numerous trophies with Club Valencia and Island Football Club (IFC).
- Frits Smol Frits Smol (6 July 1924 – 1 November 2006) was a Dutch water polo player who won a European title in 1950.
- Lambu Nagesh Lambu Nagesh (died September 1, 2017) was a Kannada actor who appeared in many films, television shows, and plays.
- Prithviraj (Kannada actor) Nuggehalli Rangaraj Prithviraj is an Indian actor who appeared in Kannada films and Kannada television serials.
- Jade Gatt Jade Gatt (born 3 April 1978) is an Australian actor who appeared in TV commercials, films and TV shows, and has hosted many Australian TV specials.
- His father was a lawyer who served as a U.S.
- was an Indian lawyer who served as a judge of the Madras High Court.
- John T. Browning (1830–1910) was a lawyer who served as the City of Moline's first City Attorney.
- Vladimir Sevryugin Vladimir Sevryugin (15 June 1924 – 26 January 1998) was a sport shooter who competed for the Soviet Union.
- Emil Holm Emil Holm (2 September 1877 – 1 January 1968) was a Finnish sport shooter who competed in the 1912 Summer Olympics.
- Auguste Marion Auguste Marion (11 July 1876 – 1 July 1955) was a French sports shooter who competed in the 1912 Summer Olympics.
- He is a right-handed batsman who bowls leg break.
- He is a left-handed batsman who bowls right-arm off break.
- Meade is a right-handed batsman who bowls right-arm off break.
- Scula is thought to have been a general who served under Viking King Ragnald.
- She appears in the "GoldenEye" remake as a former Russian general who served under Ouromov during the Russian invasion of Georgia.
- Annamurat Soltanov Annamurat Soltanovich Soltanov () was a Turkmen general who served as the first chief of the general staff of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan.
- "Society needs people who work in hospitals.
- Many people who work in the television industry live in Amsterdam.
- Many people who work downtown frequented the restaurants at the Hub.
- Below are the most famous players who played for Sherdor
- Famous players who played for the Welland Pirates included Tim Wakefield.
- Several players who played in the match were severely affected by the news.
- Tomáš Kóňa Tomáš Kóňa (born 1 March 1984) is a Slovak football midfielder who currently plays for Spartak Myjava.
- Miguel Jaime Miguel Jaime (born November 17, 1995) is an American soccer midfielder who currently plays for Penn FC in the USL.
- Luka Jagačić Luka Jagačić (born 26 October 1990) is a Croatian football midfielder who currently plays for Icelandic team Reynir.
- There were 4 Swiss men and 8 Swiss women who immigrated back to Switzerland.
- There were 4 Swiss men and 4 Swiss women who immigrated back to Switzerland.
- There were 3 Swiss men and 7 Swiss women who immigrated back to Switzerland.
- These are the people who worked for 80 grosz a day.
- Of the people who worked there, many lived in Heyhead.
- Many people who worked on it were associated with the Pram Factory Theatre in Melbourne.
- Maurice Müller Maurice Müller (born August 12, 1992) is a German footballer who most recently played for TSV Steinbach Haiger.
- Thomas Bosmel Thomas Bosmel (born 18 April 1988) is a French professional footballer who most recently played for Arles-Avignon.
- Radosław Matusiak Radosław Matusiak (; born 1 January 1982) is a Polish international footballer who most recently played for Widzew Łódź.
- The percentage of high school students who scored proficient and advanced in reading/literature declined to 52.5%.
- The percentage of high school students who scored proficient and advanced in biology improved from 39.7% to 41.4%.
- Göran Marström Göran Marström (born 12 October 1942) is a former Swedish sailor who competed in four Summer Olympics.
- His brother, Alfred Loomis was a sailor who competed at the 1948 Summer Olympics in London, where he won a gold medal in the 6 Metre class with the boat "Uanoria".
- Mats Hansson Mats Bertil Hansson (born June 11, 1965) is a former Swedish sailor who competed in the 1988 Summer Olympics, where he finished 4th in the Star class together with Mats Johansson.
- Eugene England and I were among the eight or ten people who came.
- Gu Shao told the people who came to see him off: "Zhang Bing is sick.
- But "that is what endeared him to the people who came in contact with him.
- Matej Silecky is an American skater who competed in senior singles and pairs at the national level.
- Irina Mironenko Irina Mironenko () is a former pair skater who competed internationally for the Soviet Union.
- His mother, a former figure skater who competed for Prince Edward Island at the 1975 Canada Winter Games, taught him to skate.
- He is an American actor who played Pvt.
- This finally established a first name for Benton: John, just like the actor who played him.
- The message leads him to the mother of Sean Rogerson, the actor who played Lance in "Grave Encounters".
- Keith Bulluck Keith J. Bulluck (born April 4, 1977) is a former American Football linebacker who played for eleven seasons in the National Football League (NFL).
- James Farrior James Alfred Farrior (born January 6, 1975) is a former American football linebacker who played fifteen seasons in the National Football League (NFL).
- Brian Clark (Canadian football) Brian Clark (born May 5, 1974) is a former Canadian Football League linebacker who played eleven seasons in the CFL for three teams.
- John Kaunda John Kaunda is a former Zambian goalkeeper who played for Nchanga Rangers in the seventies.
- Saleh Mahdi Saleh Mehdi is a Kuwaiti football goalkeeper who played for Kuwait in the 2004 AFC Asian Cup.
- Hashim Khamis Hashim Khamis Hassan is an Iraqi football goalkeeper who played for the Iraq in the 2000 Asian Cup.
- Per the Pennsylvania Department of Education, one in three recent high school graduates who attend Pennsylvania's public universities and community colleges takes at least one remedial course in math, reading or English.
- In the 2013-2014 academic year there were only 54 students who attended the sixth form.
- In addition, there are numerous students who attended the community high school at some point in their secondary school years.
- Not only the students who attended the schools were there, but also the citizens living nearby who heard the news of the free concert.
- Taylor was not only a scholar, but also a soldier who fought for his country in World War II.
- Epizelus Epizelus (Greek: Ἐπίζηλος), the son of Cuphagoras (Greek: Κουφάγoρας) was an Athenian soldier who fought at the Battle of Marathon in 490 BCE.
- He was also a professional soldier who fought in the Nine Years War, and was knighted for his services to the English Crown by Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, in 1599.
- Francisco Díaz Pimienta Francisco Díaz Pimienta (1594–1652) was a Spanish naval officer who became Captain general of the Ocean Fleet.
- Thomas Warren (Royal Navy officer) Commodore Thomas Warren (died 12 November 1699) was a Royal Navy officer who became Commander-in-Chief, Portsmouth.
- Henry Houghton (Royal Navy officer) Rear-Admiral Henry Houghton (died 17 June 1703) was a Royal Navy officer who became Commander-in-Chief, Portsmouth.
- Seaborn was a defenceman who played for the Vancouver Millionaires during the 1914–15 and 1915-16 seasons.
- Bruce Affleck Robert Bruce Affleck (born May 5, 1954) is a Canadian retired former professional ice hockey defenceman who played in the National Hockey League in the 1970s.
- Milan Chalupa Milan Chalupa (born July 4, 1953 in Oudoleň, Czechoslovakia) is a Czech former professional ice hockey defenceman who played 14 games for the Detroit Red Wings in the National Hockey League.
- Ni Lar San Ni Lar San (7 October 1984) is a Burmese marathon runner who competed in the marathon event at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- Aleksey Zhelonkin Aleksey Zhelonkin (born 21 January 1966) is a Russian male former long-distance runner who competed in marathons.
- Futoshi Shinohara Futoshi Shinohara (; born 14 April 1962) is a Japanese male former long-distance runner who competed in marathons.
- John Vaughan was an architect who designed many homes.
- Enric Miralles, the Spanish architect who designed the building, died before its completion.
- It was designed by Pytheos of Priene, the same architect who designed the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus.
- Out of a total of 316 households that answered this question, 32.6% were households made up of just one person and 4 were adults who lived with their parents.
- Out of a total of 943 households that answered this question, 23.5% were households made up of just one person and 19 were adults who lived with their parents.
- Out of a total of 926 households that answered this question, 26.7% were households made up of just one person and 17 were adults who lived with their parents.
- There were 7 individuals who were Buddhist, 14 individuals who were Hindu and 2 individuals who belonged to another church.
- There were 4 individuals who were Buddhist, 33 individuals who were Hindu and 4 individuals who belonged to another church.
- There were 746 individuals who were Buddhist, 947 individuals who were Hindu and 485 individuals who belonged to another church.
- She was fondly called "Mother Fuller" or "Aunt Maude" by people who knew her.
- Some people who knew the group did not know that it was composed by Brazilians.
- He grew up with blue-collar people who knew what it was like to work for a living.
- Rooney was a left winger who played first team football with Lochee United, Peterborough United and Montrose F.C.
- Ian Laperrière Ian Laperrière (born January 19, 1974) is a Canadian-American former professional ice hockey winger who played 16 seasons in the National Hockey League (NHL).
- Daniel Marois Daniel Marois (born October 3, 1968) is a Canadian retired professional ice hockey winger who played eight seasons in the National Hockey League from 1987–88 until 1995–96.
- Barkalov married Lyudmila Khazieva, a competitive swimmer who won a European bronze medal in 1966.
- David Ellis (swimmer) David Ellis is a retired British swimmer who won five Paralympic gold medals.
- John Morgan (swimmer) John Morgan is an American swimmer who won 13 gold medals across two Paralympic Games.
- When students who transfer out to other colleges are taken into account, that positive completion rate is given by the National Center as 69%.
- Under the Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Agreement, many Pennsylvania colleges and universities accept these credits for students who transfer to their institutions.
- Titti Maartmann Titti Astri Maartmann (27 September 1920 – 18 September 2018) was a Norwegian luger who competed in the late 1930s.
- Kyle Heikkila Kyle Heikkila (born 12 December 1971) is a United States Virgin Islands retired luger who competed at the 1992 and 1994 Winter Olympics, finishing in 29th and 23rd, respectively.
- Loizos Michael Loizos Michael (; born 14 April 1990) is a Cypriot football defender who currently plays for P.O.
- František Pavúk František Pavúk (born 21 July 1993) is a Slovak football defender who currently plays for FC Košice.
- Mirko Barbagli Mirko Barbagli (born December 29, 1982) is an Italian football defender who currently plays for UC Sinalunghese.
- Andre Carter Rubin Andre Carter (born May 12, 1979) is a former American football defensive end who played in the National Football League (NFL).
- Ron Battle Ronnie Jerome Battle (born March 27, 1959) is a former American football tight end who played two seasons in the National Football League.
- Don Floyd Donald Wayne Floyd (July 1, 1938 – March 9, 1980) was a professional American football defensive end who played in the American Football League (AFL).
- Howard is an avid golfer who played 150 rounds a year until hip replacements forced him to quit.
- Myra Blackwelder Myra VanHoose Blackwelder (born May 9, 1955) is an American professional golfer who played on the LPGA Tour and the Legends Tour.
- George Cadle George Ancil Cadle (May 9, 1948 – March 15, 2015) was an American professional golfer who played on the PGA Tour in the 1970s and 1980s.
- He was a left-handed batsman who played for Devon.
- He was a right-handed batsman who played for Devon.
- Steve Warren Steve Warren, (born January 22, 1978) is a former defensive tackle who played for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (2000–02).
- Chuck Arrobio Charles Augustus Arrobio (July 9, 1944 – March 18, 2018) was an American football tackle who played for the USC Trojans and the Minnesota Vikings.
- Tommie Harris Tommie Harris, Jr. (born April 29, 1983) is a former American football defensive tackle who played eight seasons in the National Football League (NFL).
- In Biology I,63.4% of students who took a biology course showed on grade level understanding of concepts.
- Statewide 72.7% of students who took the Keystone Reading/Literature exam were on grade level or advanced.
- At Penn Hills Senior High School 20% of the students who took an AP course earned a 3 or better on the exam.
- If paved, they are especially suitable for people who use wheelchairs.
- Credit unions are owned and governed by the people who use its services.
- Later, the animal kills two people who use a waterslide in the middle of the night.
- Gejza Pulen Gejza Pulen (born 19 May 1979 in Rožňava) is a Slovak football goalkeeper who plays for FC Košice.
- Patrick Siefkes Patrick Siefkes (born January 12, 1990) is a German goalkeeper who plays for SV Drochtersen/Assel.
- Lazar Jovišić Lazar Jovisić (, born January 18, 1989) is a Serbian football goalkeeper who plays with Jedinstvo Stara Pazova.
- Phyllis Davis Phyllis Ann Davis (July 17, 1940 – September 27, 2013) was an American actress who appeared primarily on television.
- Irene Handl Irene Handl (27 December 1901 – 29 November 1987) was a British character actress who appeared in over a hundred British films.
- Joan Carroll Joan Carroll (January 18, 1931 – November 16, 2016) was an American child actress who appeared in films until retiring in 1945.
- Each soldier who served in an active theatre of operations was awarded a medal.
- A soldier who served Amar Singh and was captured in 1858 gave some details about his forces.
- His father was a career soldier who served in the British Army for 28 years, 24 of them in the Royal Berkshire Regiment.
- Liam Boyle (2000s hurler) Liam Boyle is a hurler who plays with Ballyduff and Kerry.
- Shane Conway Shane Conway (born 1998) is an Irish hurler who plays as a full-forward for the Kerry senior team.
- Niall Arthur Niall Arthur (born 1992) is an Irish hurler who plays as a full-forward for the Louth senior team.
- It is read across India, mainly by students who wish to appear for competitive entrance exams.
- In addition, EKF provides scholarships for Korean students who wish to study at universities all throughout the European Union.
- Dean also offers Part-Time Continuing Studies options to serve students who wish to pursue their education on a part-time basis.
- In the early 20th century, the road attracted a host of artistic people who made up an informal artists' colony.
- But still hungry, she went to eat the hazel nut in the box, and out of it came people who made her a castle and attended her in it.
- It's a chance for all of Team GB to say a huge 'thank you' to everybody out there who has supported us and to thank the people who made the Games possible.
- Zimoun Zimoun (born 1977) is a Swiss artist who lives and works in Bern, Switzerland.
- Erica Eyres Erica Eyres (born 1980) is a Canadian artist who lives and works in Glasgow.
- Mindy Alper Mindy Alper (born 1959) is an American artist who lives in Greater Los Angeles.
- His sire Isinglass was an outstanding racehorse who won the Triple Crown in 1893.
- Mesa's dam Mackwiller was a top-class racehorse who won the Poule d'Essai des Pouliches in 1926.
- Snap (horse) Snap (1750 – July 1777) was a Thoroughbred racehorse who won all four of his races.
- During one reception, the building was stormed by people who wanted to see and hear him.
- It consisted of people who wanted to commit themselves to the return of democracy in Suriname.
- The cross had seven arms, like seven were the young people who wanted to make fun of their compatriot.
- Sigurd Solid Sigurd Solid was a Norwegian ski jumper who competed in the 1930s.
- Frank Sauerbrey Frank Sauerbrey is an East German former ski jumper who competed from 1984 to 1986.
- Tore Edman Tore Edman (July 25, 1904 – June 16, 1995) was a Swedish ski jumper who competed in the 1920s.