‹ Widowman Width ›
Meanings and phrases
- There were 370 married individuals, 70 widows or widowers and 43 individuals who are divorced.
- There were 1,225 married individuals, 147 widows or widowers and 99 individuals who are divorced.
- There were 1,142 married individuals, 119 widows or widowers and 93 individuals who are divorced.
- A melon was added for the widows and orphans.
- He wanted to provide insurance to care for the widows and orphans left behind.
- Some stayed on, but the widows and orphans were eventually repatriated to Scotland.
- Some social welfare payments were given to opposite-sex cohabiting couples while more were given to married couples as well as widows and widowers.
- Additionally, the Pennsylvania Property Tax/Rent Rebate program is provided for low income Pennsylvanians aged 65 and older; widows and widowers aged 50 and older; and people with disabilities age 18 and older.