‹ Wilder Wildfire ›
Meanings and phrases
- a wooded region in northeastern Virginia near Spotsylvania where bloody but inconclusive battles were fought in the American Civil War
- (politics) a state of disfavor
- a wild and uninhabited area left in its natural condition; wild
- a bewildering profusion
- American Civil War; a series of indecisive battles in Grant's campaign (1864) against Lee in which both armies suffered terrible losses
- It is the third largest wilderness area in the state.
- The Pacific Crest Trail passes through the wilderness area.
- Hiking is popular in the wilderness area.
- White Pine County is home to a number of designated wilderness areas.
- He also frequently preached in wilderness areas near the Jordan River.
- Sometimes, on the other hand, they were sited in wilderness areas (e.g.