‹ Windward Wine ›
Meanings and phrases
- abounding in or exposed to the wind or breezes; blowy; breezy
- not practical or realizable; speculative; airy; impractical; visionary; Laputan
- using or containing too many words; long-winded; tedious; verbose; wordy
- resembling the wind in speed, force, or variability
- largest city in Illinois; a bustling Great Lakes port that extends 26 miles along the southwestern shoreline of Lake Michigan; Chicago
- The second stage was held in windy conditions.
- as the peloton negotiated the windy conditions of the stage.
- Extremely windy conditions made stage 1 of the Ladies’ Tour of Qatar very eventful.