‹ Witloof Witnessed ›
Meanings and phrases
- someone who sees an event and reports what happened; witnesser; informant
- a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind); spectator; viewer; watcher; looker
- testimony by word or deed to your religious faith
- (law) a person who attests to the genuineness of a document or signature by adding their own signature; attestant; attestor; attestator
- (law) a person who testifies under oath in a court of law
- be a witness to
- perceive or be contemporaneous with; find; see
Jehovah 's Witness
- believer in imminent approach of the millennium; practitioner of active evangelism
- a witness whose relationship to the opposing party is such that his or her testimony may be prejudiced against the opposing party; hostile witness
- give testimony in a court of law; testify; attest; take the stand
- provide evidence for; testify; prove; evidence; show
- One fewer just man to bear witness.
- We are here to bear witness to the animals being sent to slaughter.
- There were homosexual castrati, as Casanova's accounts of 18th-century Italy bear witness.
- criminal offense of making false statements under oath; perjury; lying under oath
- a witness who testifies under oath as to the good reputation of another person in the community where that person lives
- a witness who has knowledge not normally possessed by the average person concerning the topic that he is to testify about
- Ayoob has appeared as an expert witness in several trials.
- He is also a specialist and expert witness on service quality issues.
- In law, an expert witness must be recognized by argument and authority.
- a person who deliberately gives false testimony; perjurer
- a witness whose relationship to the opposing party is such that his or her testimony may be prejudiced against the opposing party; adverse witness
- any witness who does not testify as an expert witness
- a witness whose testimony is both relevant to the matter at issue and required in order to resolve the matter
- a box enclosure for a witness when testifying; witness stand
- a box enclosure for a witness when testifying; witness box
- Richard dies nine days after taking the witness stand.
- After exhaustive measures to keep Larry safe, he finally makes it to the witness stand.
- At that point, Dr. Pierre A. Siegelstein was called by the defense attorney to the witness stand.
- Mark admits he is going into witness protection and he and Kyle say their goodbyes.
- After the arrests, he was subsequently placed in witness protection for his safety.
- In an effort to reconnect with Lara, Mason tells her that his family are in witness protection.
- as a key witness in a bombing.
- Page figured as a key witness in the Morse v. O'Reilly telegraph lawsuit of 1848.
- Brunner was granted legal immunity as the key witness for Beausoleil's prosecution.
- At the time of their trial Karan gave witness against them.
- Bennett pleaded guilty to a single misdemeanor charge and became a witness against Klein.
- D'Angelo is furious at Wallace's death, and briefly turns state's witness against the Organization.
- You know how I got witness statements?
- According to the witness statements, "U-27"s commander was shot while swimming towards "Baralong".
- Up to 50 officers were assigned to the case to take witness statements and carry out door to door enquiries.
- Expert witness testimony should be respected in all cases.
- Dr. Kaufmann is an author of two dozen publications and has provided expert witness testimony more than 35 times.
- FRE 702 was issued to provide a standard for expert witness testimony to be upheld by the United States court system.
- The only witness is Kim Soo-jin, the dead man's wife.
- Sadai then kills him for being the only witness of the murder.
- She played Maya, the only witness in a homicide who is kept under house arrest by her parents.
- Constant bears witness to her nation's calamities.
- The ongoing debate on this constitution bears witness of how controversial his views remain.
- Without or Without also bears witness to the group's view that confronting doubt is a valuable practice.
- His testimony discredited the prosecution witness.
- Savio was a prosecution witness in Gerhartsreiter's murder trial in Los Angeles.
- Majocchi appeared as a prosecution witness in her subsequent trial for adultery.