‹ Wouk Would-be ›
Meanings and phrases
- His descendants are what would become the Kinniku clan.
- This was the start of what would become the city of Kanazawa.
- More property was added to what would become the park in 1980.
- His idea was to create what would later be called "rock opera".
- The tracks were rough versions of what would later appear on the album.
- This was Galen's early attempt at what would later be called psychotherapy.
- They knew what would happen if the slaves were not freed.
- However, what would happen if codice_33 were passed to this string?
- One day, Horrid Henry wonders what would happen if he were perfect?!
- For the school budget year 2013-14, 311 Pennsylvania public school districts adopted a resolution certifying that tax rates would not be increased above their index.
- For the school budget 2014-15, 316 Pennsylvania public school districts adopted a resolution certifying that tax rates would not be increased above its Act 1 Index limit.
- Thus, the firm's expected cash inflows would exactly match its expected cash outflows, and a change in interest rates would not affect the firm's ability to pay its obligations.
- This was the genesis of what would eventually become one of the greatest rivalries in sports.
- Darge began buying records for what would eventually become his ultimate passion and career for the rest of his life.
- On August 22, 1992, Misawa defeated Hansen to win the first of what would eventually be five Triple Crown championships.
- Abe announced in March that his government would not revise the statement.
- He longed to return to the New Siberian Islands, but the Soviet government would not allow him.
- His government would not accept a lesser appointment in Lisbon than in Pretoria and Lourenço Marques.
- On 28 May 2019, the team announced that his contract would not be renewed.
- In March, Thompson was told that his Pompey contract would not be renewed.
- In June 2017, Lyon announced that Ghezzal's contract would not be renewed.
- They tried to bring him to his monastery many times but people would not see him.
- I knew that people would not support us if we decided to keep power without such support.
- He referred to the gameplay as dull and repetitive, citing that most people would not have the patience to finish the game.
- Each team would play one other team.
- In those each team would play the others in its division just once.
- It turned out to be the last game the team would play as the Dallas Texans.
- The team would not reach the heights of 1920 again for 28 years.
- A spokesman for the team would not confirm the identity of the pilot removed from the team.
- The bill would require a provider to disclose personal information of a user only if a court order has been issued, as specified, and certain other conditions have been satisfied.
- This bill would require a state constitutional amendment, which under Virginia law requires it to pass the General Assembly in two consecutive sessions and then be voted on in a referendum in fall 2021.
- The team would go on to win the bronze medal.
- The team would go on to win the gold medal.
- The team would go on to win the September 2017 King Cash Spiel.
- On 9 October 1943, the squadron flew what would prove to be the last B-26 mission flown by Eighth Air Force.
- The 14th century saw the start of what would prove to be a long era of foreign encroachment on the Faroese economy.
- Touring Test teams would play annually against H. D. G. Leveson Gower's XI.
- The organizers decide which two teams would play in the first match of the evening.
- The two universities did not meet again on the football field until 1966, when they began a seventeen-year series in which the teams would play each other in the last week of UMass' football season.
- In 2015, the team would win the 2015 Hub International Crown of Curling.
- The team would win the game just as they did last year despite the low performance.
- The team would win the 2018 Ontario Tankard, the first provincial championship for the team.
- At his time at Eton College he learned French, which later would become an important tool in his international diplomatic career.
- In 1900, the property that would later would become Riis Park was acquired by Edward P. Hatch as part of two lots totaling in size.
- One of these, in "Adventure Comics" #269 (Feb. 1960), was the teen sidekick Aqualad, who decades later would become the adult hero Tempest.