‹ Yearlong Yearn ›
Meanings and phrases
- occurring or payable every year; annual
- without missing a year; annually; every year; each year
- a reference book that is published regularly once every year; annual; yearbook
- The average yearly rainfall is about 513 mm.
- The average yearly temperature is around 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The membership needs to renew on a yearly basis.
- From then on, books were released generally on a yearly basis.
- The new owners refused to renew Gumpert's lease on a yearly basis.
- Major tournaments are held yearly worldwide.
- The ART FAIR ASIA FUKUOKA, held yearly, is one of its initiatives.
- At this point, BrainShare went onto an 18-month cycle rather than being held yearly.
- By 2008, her yearly income had increased to $275 million.
- The average yearly property tax paid by Elk County residents amounts to about 2.89% of their yearly income.
- The average yearly property tax paid by York County residents amounts to about 4.01% of their yearly income.
- The Gentse Feesten are another very large yearly event.
- The CAIOC has been a yearly event since 2007.
- The Karmiel Dance Festival has been a yearly event since 1987.
- ]co-author of two-volume treatise updated twice yearly)
- "JNES" is published twice yearly by the University of Chicago Press.
- Nobivac Piro, has been proven effective when combined with twice yearly booster shots.