‹ Yemeni Yenisei ›
Meanings and phrases
- a yearning for something or to do something; hankering
- the basic unit of money in Japan; equal to 100 sen
- have a desire for something or someone who is not present; ache; yearn; pine; languish
- The new locomotives cost around 400 million yen each.
- He received a 2 million yen retirement payoff.
- He has also paid the victim 1.53 million yen.
- By January 1997, "Rebirth of Mothra" grossed 1.15 billion yen in Japan.
- The court set bail at 1 billion yen (about US$9 million) subject to stringent conditions.
- In its 2006 fiscal year, Asics generated 171 billion yen in net sales and 13 billion yen in net income.