‹ Yttrium Yucatan ›
Meanings and phrases
- the imperial dynasty of China from 1279 to 1368; Yuan dynasty; Mongol dynasty
- the basic unit of money in China; kwai
- a branch of the Tai languages; Kam Muang
- the imperial dynasty of China from 1279 to 1368; Yuan; Mongol dynasty
- The film grossed 13 million yuan in Chinese box office.
- Wang was charged with accepting bribes worth 48.7 million yuan.
- Damages are estimated at more than five million yuan (US$731,000).
- The project had a budget of 10.8 billion yuan.
- The airports cost 1.298 billion yuan to build.
- The total GDP of islands in 2003 was 3.62 billion yuan.