Church

フレーズと例文

parish church   (教区教会)

It has been moved here from a local parish church.

St Erney parish church is dedicated to St Terninus.

In 1838 it became a parish church in its own right.

church was built   (教会が建てられました)

The current church was built between 1859 and 1866.

The church was built in the 11th or 12th century.

The church was built in 1603 and destroyed in 1611.

new church   (新しい教会)

This new church was designed by Sir Robert Lorimer.

In 1980 it moved to a new church on Gawthorpe Road.

In 1688 minister Wilhelm Martin built a new church.

church building   (教会の建物)

The church building was only wide, long, and tall.

The church building was built and dedicated in 1927.

The church building is frequently used for weddings.

local church   (地元の教会)

The local church is dedicated to Saint Bricius ().

The local church is dedicated to the Holy Spirit.

The local church is dedicated to Saint Valentine.

first church

This was the first church he designed himself.

The first church in Målselv was built in 1829.

The first church was built in 1239 in the Gothic style.

church located

There is a Roman Catholic church located at ul.

St. Johanneskirche") is a church located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Hardshell was named for the Hardshell Baptist church located within the community.

old church

A cemetery had been placed over the old church.

The old church was destroyed in the war.

It was in stark contrast to the old church, both inside and out.

present church   (現在の教会)

This is more or less the site of the present church.

The present church dates from the 16th century.

The present church was possibly built in 1703.

historic church

Calling itself a "historic church in the heart of a city", Trinity is also known for its music.

Since October 2006, the historic church has not been used for services and needs significant repairs.

Mission Chapel The Mission Chapel is an historic church at 205 Summer Street in Worcester, Massachusetts.

church is dedicated   (教会は献身的です)

The local church is dedicated to Saint Bricius ().

The church is dedicated to St. Stefan Štiljanović.

The church is dedicated to St Philip and St James.

church services

However, regular church services still take place.

The Zuiderkerk was used for church services until 1929.

He rented a pew and occasionally attended church services.

church and state   (教会と州)

His authority extended over church and state.

However, he would not vote for the separation of church and state.

Westhues initially published research about the relationship between church and state.

no church

Yet this is no church tower, but a free-standing keep tower".

There is no church in the village, the nearest being St Veep.

There was no church in the area until the end of the 16th century.

church built

There is also a Methodist church built in 1851.

An illustration survives of the church built in 1871.

The church built its first meetinghouse on the islands in 1998.

wooden church   (木造教会)

The town is home to a wooden church, built in 1718.

The colonists soon built a wooden church.

Originally there was a wooden church in place of the present one.

church dedicated   (教会専用)

The town has a parish church dedicated to San Basilio.

He noted that the latter had a church dedicated to St. George.

Next to the hospital is a church dedicated to the Archangel Raphael.

original church

The original church was of a simple rectangular shape.

The original church on that site dates back to 1190AD.

That original church structure burned in 1953.

main church   (メイン教会)

The main church is St. Peter and Paul Church, Brebbia.

Narvik Church is the main church for the town.

He was buried in the main church in Sant'Angelo in Vado.

church members

It reached people who were already church members.

The group included church members and their invited guests.

By the end of 1840 there were 3,626 church members in Britain.

church leaders

"James": identified by early church leaders (Eusebius, Origen, etc.)

In this crisis a number of church leaders campaigned to lead the church.

Other critics of the divestment policy accused church leaders of antisemitism.

church music

In 1967 he was appointed director of church music.

Griesbacher composed predominantly Catholic church music.

Kreile studied church music and choral conducting in Munich.

another church   (別の教会)

The congregation met at another church until the new building could be completed.

Also in this village is a church and the surviving chancel of another church, both of which are listed.

The patriarch financed and consecrated a new church in the city of Antioch in 721, and another church in Sarmada in 722.

small church

He then began to pastor a small church in Colorado.

Insh no longer has a school but does retain a small church.

of Carmel It is a small church and is located in via Garibaldi.

church was consecrated   (教会は奉献された)

On 31 March 1940, he church was consecrated as 'St.

The new church was consecrated on 19 July 1885.

The church was consecrated on 13 September 335.

current church

The current church was built between 1859 and 1866.

The current church of St. Mauritius was built in 1636.

Established in 1592, the current church dates to 1929.

village church

The village church is dedicated to Saint Leonard.

The village church is dedicated to St Theodolus.

The village church is dedicated to St. Andrew.

stone church

In 1656, the first stone church was completed.

He was buried in the cemetery of the old stone church.

On 19 August 1862 a new larger stone church was completed.

church buildings

New larger church buildings were also constructed.

There are 314 church buildings in the Diocese.

The church does not own church buildings.

abbey church   (修道院教会)

The abbey church, , dates from the 12th century.

The construction of the abbey church took from 1226 to 1514.

The abbey church was completed in 1240.

within the church

Cruzat had to deal with disputes within the church.

However, the KCA had a strong grip on many within the church.

Debate on the issue within the church evolved over the years.

separation of church   (教会の分離)

However, he would not vote for the separation of church and state.

Faircloth has been active in the protection of the separation of church and State.

The issue of separation of church and state was simply recast in a different direction.

medieval church

The medieval church Georgskirche was too small.

Only parts of the old medieval church remained.

According to the legends, there was a medieval church.

church dates

The church dates from 1864 by the architect Malling.

The Baroque altar in the church dates from 1783.

Part of this church dates from the 12th century.

church became

The church became an immediate pilgrimage site.

The church became the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Łukawiec.

The new church became the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Łukawiec.

church was rebuilt

The church was rebuilt in the 17th century.

By order of Carlo Borromeo, the church was rebuilt in 1576.

Much of the north and west of the church was rebuilt on 1870.

church choir   (教会合唱団)

The church choir was named "Kantorei" on this occasion.

As a boy, C4 sang in his local church choir.

She also sang in the local church choir.

collegiate church

The former collegiate church near the château was destroyed.

The church became a collegiate church in 1900, and a basilica in 1967.

In 1078 it was made a collegiate church, becoming a cathedral in 1888.

former church

His ashes reside next to his former church.

It now stands in a niche in the apse of the former church.

Covell's design re-used the basement of the former church.

church history

From the church history: Carpenter Gothic

In 1888, he qualified as a Göttingen professor in church history.

After returning to South Korea, he taught church history for 27 years.

church was designed

This new church was designed by Sir Robert Lorimer.

A new sacristy for the church was designed in 1840.

The new church was designed by Peng Yongming ().

church contains

The church contains memorials to Edward Cole ("d".

The church contains memorials to Lady Barbara ("d".

The church contains memorials to Ambrose Warde ("d".

church is located

The church is located at 2000 Great Western Road.

The church is located in Observatory Road, Hillhead.

The church is located at 1 Leyborne Park in Kew.

mother church

He was buried in Santa Sabina, the Dominican mother church.

The abbey became the mother church of the order in Scotland.

It is the mother church of the Anglican Diocese of Armidale.

church tower

Yet this is no church tower, but a free-standing keep tower".

The church tower has a peal of eight bells in the key of E flat.

It was originally intended for the church tower to have a spire.

church hall

This is currently used as a Roman Catholic church hall.

The church hall, in brick, was built in 1911.

It was then used as a church hall until 2007.

church bells   (教会の鐘)

In between the two slabs hang the church bells.

On 9 October of that year the church bells were dedicated by Msgr Ivas.

The money for the steeple was raised by selling the parish gun and the church bells.

church was dedicated

The church was dedicated to St. Augustine of Hippo.

The new church was dedicated in December 1974.

The parish church was dedicated to St John the Baptist.

church service

At the time, they attended the church service of Rev.

Vespers is a church service where the students can pray and sing.

The introduction of a new order of church service was more difficult.

early church

This early church was attributed to the architect Andrea Ciccione.

"James": identified by early church leaders (Eusebius, Origen, etc.)

Therefore, divination was arguably an accepted practice in the early church.

inside the church

However there are Democrat supporters inside the church.

There are no aisles, and inside the church is a hammerbeam roof.

As the explosion happened, multiple people inside the church began to panic.

church was completed

The building of the church was completed in 1790.

The small Georgian church was completed in 1809.

The nave of the church was completed by around 1400.

own church

Eventually, he began to develop his own church organs.

The church does not own church buildings.

On his return a similar awakening occurred in his own church.

church property

Acacius charged Cyril with selling church property.

He was giving away church property under the pretense of sale.

It also resulted in the centralization of active church property.

church began

The church began as a Mission School in 1865.

The church began to assert that it had a 1st-century origin.

The church began as a mission at Rake Head which opened in 1847.

church was restored

The church was restored in 1996, and again in 2001.

The church was restored by John A. Cory in 1880.

The church was restored in 1866 by E. G. Paley.

oldest church

It is thought to be the oldest church on the island.

The Martinskirche is the oldest church in Euskirchen.

The oldest church in Svitavy is the Church of St. Giles.

near the church   (教会の近く)

It was run from Tavlhøj near the church and school.

In 1750 a large cemetery was added near the church.

Two other bombs were discovered near the church.

church was founded

The church was founded in 1799 and reformed in 1840.

The church was founded by Bishop William Ingraham Kip.

The church was founded in 1616 and re-used the loggia's facade.

church is built

The church is built in stone rubble with slate roofs.

The body of the church is built in red sandstone ashlar.

The church is built in Gothic architecture.

when the church   (教会が)

It is unclear when the church closed.

The softer surrounding stone was removed when the church was built.

It remains largely unfinished, as it was when the church was built, and unused.

church was constructed

The church was constructed between 1836 and 1840.

The first priory church was constructed out of limestone.

The church was constructed using sandstone.

church itself

The church itself is open to the public to visit.

In the church itself there are five chapels currently in use.

(The church itself was later moved to Windermere, without the bell.)

church seats

The church seats about 600 people.

The church seats about 550 people.

The church seats about 500 people.

brick church

Ignacy Kościałkowski built a brick church in 1801.

The present brick church was completed in 1891.

The new concrete and brick church was built in a more modern style.

build a church

His will provided £50 to build a church beside his grave.

The dream was to build a church."

Toulanians build a church in its honor in the middle of the village.

earlier church

It was built in 1738, on the site of an earlier church.

An earlier church on the site was dated 1758.

It was built in 1871 at the location of an earlier church.

cathedral church   (大聖堂教会)

It is the cathedral church of the Archdiocese of Lille.

Part of the new cathedral church plate was moved from Mogilev.

The cathedra is in the cathedral church of San Pietro in Bologna.

other church   (他の教会)

Whoever hits the other church's bell tower first wins the war.

The other church was excavated by Richard Goodchild in the mid 1950s.

Parrish's group took control of the temple and other church property.

second church

A second church was built in Barad in the 6th-century.

A second church was built in Azmoos in 1736.

A second church stands on Suša Hill east of the settlement.

around the church   (教会の周り)

The narrow streets around the church are surrounded by picturesque houses.

The windows around the church are in varying styles, most of them being mullioned.

Five runestones known as the Lovö Runestones are currently located around the church.

titular church   (タイトル教会)

He died before receiving the red hat or a titular church.

On 2 June 1568 he opted for the titular church of San Marco.

He was buried in his titular church of San Marcello al Corso.

church architecture

Chicago is also a prominent center of the Polish Cathedral style of church architecture.

He had by this time developed an interest in architecture, especially church architecture.

Many surviving examples of mudéjar church architecture show that the Moorish influence lived on.

established church

Puritans, unlike separatists, did not leave the established church.

He favored an established church, but allowed for a degree of religious toleration.

The Church of Denmark is the established church through the Constitution of Denmark.

church stands

A second church stands on Suša Hill east of the settlement.

Newbrough’s church stands on the site of one of the line of forts along this road.

Outside the church stands a monument to the astronomers David and Johannes Fabricius.

largest church

It is the largest church on the Marquesas Islands.

It is considered the largest church in Guangzhou.

Strayhorn Baptist Church is the largest church in the community.

church was erected

A second church was erected in 2014.

It was used until 1810 when a new church was erected in the town.

The first stone church was erected in 1733 by a Franciscan Friar, Fr.

church was demolished

The Primitive Methodist church was demolished in 1927.

In 1971 the church was demolished except for the tower and spire.

In 1969° the church was demolished.

built a church

Bishop Boniface built a church in the Castle in 1343.

Juan de Losar, OFM built a church named after Saint Peter.

He built a church which was replaced by a new one in 1880.

church and school   (教会と学校)

It was run from Tavlhøj near the church and school.

A Baptist church and school was built there.

There is a church and school in Edgmond.

national church   (国立教会)

The first plea was from the national church's 75th General Convention.

Main goal of his religious activity was to create a national church in Italy.

With growth came the need to manage it and the national church's power increased.

church was destroyed

This church was destroyed in 614 by the Persians.

The church was destroyed after the Second World War.

The church was destroyed 2009 by the local government.

church is part

The church is part of the convent of the Bridgettine Sisters.

The church is part of the parish of Letham, Dunnichen and Kirkden.

The church is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Sonsón–Rionegro.

larger church

New larger church buildings were also constructed.

As the parish grew, a larger church building was completed in 1905.

The Angevin church however was razed by 1513, when a larger church was started.

state church   (州教会)

Bugenhagen's work created a state church for Hamburg.

Finland's state church was the Church of Sweden until 1809.

In 390 Theodosius I made Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

church during

French Impressionist painter Claude Monet painted the church during a visit to the Netherlands.

Leavitt served the church during and after the disaster, earning a reputation for effective leadership.

To its right is a memorial tablet to Maria Phillips, an early member of the church during colonial times.

church president

As a result, church president Heber J.

As governor and church president, Young directed both religious and economic matters.

This pattern was broken by Wallace B. Smith, who designated W. Grant McMurray church president.

mission church

The temporary location of the mission church was located at nearby Mt.

In 1871, the small mission church of St David's was built to serve Ely.

The site was purchased in 1903 by the Church of England for a new mission church.

stave church   (ステーブ教会)

The first to be burnt down was Norway's Fantoft stave church.

A number of historic features were transferred from Grindaker stave church which was demolished in 1866.

Lom stave church, which is located at Lom center, is believed to have been built in 1158, making 2008 the 850th anniversary.

church

Awsumb designed the church’s Gothic Revival style building in 1926.

The church’s completion in 1730 put it in the list of the most elegant churches in the province.

The main altarpiece is dedicated to the church’s two patron saints, Santa Prisca and San Sebastian.

long church   (長い教会)

The white, wooden chapel was built in a long church style in 1976.

The white, wooden chapel was built in a long church style in 1965.

The brown, wooden chapel was built in a long church style in 1981.

church council

In 2004, the church council resolved to get the historic organ restored.

In 1070, a church council was held at Westminster and a number of bishops were deposed.

In all three traditions, a canon was originally a rule adopted by a church council; these canons formed the foundation of canon law.

outside the church   (教会の外)

Hence the symbolism: an empty grave, and empty coffin, outside the church.

A large parvis is located outside the church, and it includes two statues.

On August 11, 1880, a fire broke out in the houses just outside the church's fence.

only church   (教会のみ)

It was the only church mentioned in Gone With the Wind.

Prior to this the only church in the area was Old Monklands Parish Church.

Stob's church is reportedly the only church in Bulgaria dedicated to this saint.

church s

Awsumb designed the church’s Gothic Revival style building in 1926.

The church’s completion in 1730 put it in the list of the most elegant churches in the province.

The main altarpiece is dedicated to the church’s two patron saints, Santa Prisca and San Sebastian.

church was originally

The church was originally designed by Juan Arellano.

The church was originally known as San Salvatore in Corte.

The church was originally attached to a Dominican monastery founded in 1577.

church is recorded

The church is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade I listed building.

church style

The white, wooden chapel was built in a long church style in 1976.

The white, wooden chapel was built in a long church style in 1965.

The brown, wooden chapel was built in a long church style in 1981.

same church

He was then a lecturer at the same church before becoming the Vicar of Luton.

McTaggart and Perry had known one another as children and attended the same church.

Moore is Catholic, and attends the same church as the late Justice Antonin Scalia did.

ancient church

Behind the apse is visible the ancient church apse.

Friendly, all-age congregation worshipping in an ancient church with a most unusual groundplan.

Monte Budello was home to an ancient church, detached from Monteveglio in around the 8th century.