Parish

フレーズと例文

civil parish   (市民教区)

The civil parish contains the following townlands:

Agualva is the largest civil parish on the island.

The village, and civil parish, of Tixall is nearby.

parish church   (教区教会)

It has been moved here from a local parish church.

St Erney parish church is dedicated to St Terninus.

In 1838 it became a parish church in its own right.

parish priest   (教区司祭)

He then assumed the post as its first parish priest.

Ronald Pytel was a parish priest at the church.

From 1902 until 1920 he was a parish priest in Čadca.

parish council   (教区評議会)

The civil parish does not elect a parish council.

The parish council is Plenmeller with Whitfield.

The local parish council governs the village.

within the parish   (教区の中で)

Of the students, one third lived within the parish.

It is now within the parish of Wraxall and Failand.

The community is within the parish of Sandsting.

new parish

The name of the new parish is "St. Brigid-St. Emeric".

A new parish workhouse was built on Park Street in 1817.

In 2013, the parish merged into the new parish Treixedo e Nagozela.

ecclesiastical parish   (教会の教区)

The ecclesiastical parish was formed in 1907.

It is an ecclesiastical parish taken out of Sandown in 1876.

The ecclesiastical parish is part of the Diocese of Lichfield.

parish churches

Most of the old market towns have line parish churches.

The parish churches at Tjæreby and Alsønderup were spared.

The Episcopalians were ejected from parish churches by the Presbyterians.

parish contains

The civil parish contains the following townlands:

The parish contains various historic estates including:

The parish contains the hamlet of Marley.

parish includes

The parish includes the hamlet of Northbrook.

The parish includes the hamlets of Bathway and Green Ore.

The parish includes the hamlet of Clapton.

ancient parish

Kingsley was a township in Frodsham ancient parish.

It was part of the ancient parish of St Andrew Holborn.

The area was part of the ancient parish of Trevethin, in Monmouthshire.

local parish

It has been moved here from a local parish church.

The local parish council governs the village.

He was baptized on 24 November in the local parish church.

parish hall

The school building included a chapel and parish hall.

The one-story-with-basement parish hall dates to 1898.

The connecting parish hall was designed by Wells Awsumb in 1964.

through the parish

The Dubbo Railway Line passes through the parish.

The Burke Railway line passes through the parish.

The Mutawintji Road passes through the parish.

parish school   (教区学校)

In 1886, a parish school was built at the church.

In 1919 she graduated from a parish school in her hometown.

From 1962 to 1965 he studied at the parish school in Blama.

became a parish

In 1838 it became a parish church in its own right.

"Vor Frue Kirke" became a parish church, which it remains.

Holy Ghost Church became a parish church.

separate parish

In 1802 Morbio Superiore was a separate parish.

Since 1626, Castel San Pietro, has been a separate parish.

Alveston became a separate parish in 1846.

former civil parish

Wick is within the former civil parish of Wick.

Halghton Halghton is a small dispersed settlement and former civil parish in the east of Wrexham County Borough, Wales.

Llangar Llangar is a former civil parish in Denbighshire in Wales, south west of Corwen, its post town, and north east of Bala.

own parish

It became the center of its own parish in 1579.

Anne's and established their own parish.

The area gained its own parish church of Holy Innocents in 1895.

former parish

The former parish church of Ruan Major is now in ruins.

The former parish church, All Saints and St Margarets, is located on the coast.

No punishment was meted out, but Davenport was sent back to his former parish of Southold.

first parish

He then assumed the post as its first parish priest.

He became the first parish priest of Bay.

The first parish priest was named Robert and was alive in 1165.

parish boundary

Alton Towers theme park is within the parish boundary.

The parish boundary meets Quorndon where it first meets the quarry near Buddon Wood.

Just over the parish boundary in the southern Ravenstone area there was a small Roman town.

parish house

The same firm built a parish house at the same time.

Connected to the main sanctuary is the parish house, built in 1912.

The 19th-century parish house is based on traditional Moldavian monastic houses.

parish is part

The ecclesiastical parish is part of the Diocese of Lichfield.

The parish is part of the Ham Hill benefice within the Diocese of Bath and Wells.

parish priests

List of parish priests since the construction of the Basilica:

A protest by other parish priests led to the order being rescinded.

Around 1800 there were six parish priests from the Daae family in Sogn.

parish seat

St. Orsola Church The St. Orsola Church, parish seat since 1920, was erected in 1914 and it's a single body with the old part of the building.

Alexandria, Louisiana Alexandria is the ninth-largest city in the state of Louisiana and is the parish seat of Rapides Parish, Louisiana, United States.

Notable structures in the inner city are: Protestant Michaels' Church (former parish seat of the city), the "Elmar-Doch-House", the Crown Inn and Pub, the Lower Gate, Villa Waldemaier, the burgher tower "Türmle", the Castle Pharmacy, the weavers' settlement, the Heathland Smithy, the Old Mint and old Peters' Church (today cemetery chapel).

parish was established

The St. Casimir Church parish was established in 1902.

Lynchburg's oldest Episcopal parish was established in 1822.

The parish was established in 1948 and is in its third location.

listed parish

The grade II* listed parish church of St David dates from the 12th century, on a site associated with religious worship since the 7th century.

St Mary's Church, Moseley St Mary's Church, Moseley is a Grade II listed parish church in the Church of England located in Moseley, Birmingham.

St James' Church, Yarmouth St. James' Church, Yarmouth is a Grade II* listed parish church in the Church of England located in Yarmouth, Isle of Wight.

listed parish church

The grade II* listed parish church of St David dates from the 12th century, on a site associated with religious worship since the 7th century.

St Mary's Church, Moseley St Mary's Church, Moseley is a Grade II listed parish church in the Church of England located in Moseley, Birmingham.

St James' Church, Yarmouth St. James' Church, Yarmouth is a Grade II* listed parish church in the Church of England located in Yarmouth, Isle of Wight.

parish registers

Surrey History Centre holds an extensive collection of parish registers.

In England and Germany, for example, such record keeping started with parish registers in the 16th century.

The present church holds parish registers dating from 1665, although bishop's transcripts go back as far as 1568.

parish councils

Elections also took place for most English parish councils.

Most successor parish councils exercised the right to call themselves towns.

Successor parish councils could also apply for the transfer of the coat of arms of the former council by Order in Council.

parish population

The parish population at the 2011 census was 565.

The parish population at the 2011 census was 1,115.

The 2011 Census recorded the parish population as 651.

independent parish

It became an independent parish in the 18th century.

and erected as an independent parish in 1661.

They broke away in the 17th Century and in 1802 became an independent parish.

old parish

The settlement is in the old parish of Cloughaneely.

The old parish church of SS.

Further down is the century-old borgo, which includes the old parish church.

parish facilities

CNEWA also aids local churches by repairing damaged parish facilities, funding local church assistance programs, funding pastoral initiatives for refugees, and by funding youth formation programs.

Tit is also responsibility for initiating projects for the maintenance and repair of parish facilities, as well as consulting with the district council on the maintenance, repair, and improvement of highways, drainage, footpaths, public transport, and street cleaning.

The parish council's role also includes initiating projects for the maintenance and repair of parish facilities, as well as consulting with the district council on the maintenance, repair, and improvement of highways, drainage, footpaths, public transport, and street cleaning.

village and parish

Inverkeilor Inverkeilor is a village and parish in Angus, Scotland.

Westbury, Shropshire Westbury is a village and parish in Shropshire, England.

Tilbury Juxta Clare Tilbury Juxta Clare is a village and parish in Essex, England.

local parish church

It has been moved here from a local parish church.

He was baptized on 24 November in the local parish church.

The local parish church is St. Giles.

parish covers

The civil parish covers and includes the hamlet of Fredley.

Faldingworth parish covers just over .

The parish covers an area of .

repair of parish

Tit is also responsibility for initiating projects for the maintenance and repair of parish facilities, as well as consulting with the district council on the maintenance, repair, and improvement of highways, drainage, footpaths, public transport, and street cleaning.

The parish council's role also includes initiating projects for the maintenance and repair of parish facilities, as well as consulting with the district council on the maintenance, repair, and improvement of highways, drainage, footpaths, public transport, and street cleaning.

neighbouring parish

The parish council is combined with the neighbouring parish of Sheinton.

The parish of Forvie was annexed by the neighbouring parish of Slains in 1573.

Porto Martins was deannexed from the neighbouring parish of Cabo da Praia on 9 May 2001.

became the parish

A year later he became the parish priest.

In 1838 he became the parish priest at Saldenhofen an der Drau.

In 1973, St Mary's closed and St David's became the parish church.

parish council evaluates

The parish council evaluates local planning applications and works with the police, district council officers, and neighbourhood watch groups on matters of crime, security, and traffic.

The parish council evaluates local planning applications and works with the local police, district council officers, and neighbourhood watch groups on matters of crime, security, and traffic.

each parish

The book also contains statistics on the victims in each parish.

Full lists of the holdings of each parish were first required in 1571.

The 30 elected candidates (3 for each parish) then run in an open primary election.

joint parish

It is now part of a joint parish with Sts Thomas Minster.

The church is in a joint parish with Christ Church, Sandown.

The church is in a joint parish with:

parish boundaries

For the growing suburbs of Vienna, he redefined the parish boundaries.

The municipality of Wiesendangen was established in 1798 along older parish boundaries.

The evident antiquity of the civil parish boundaries may also be traceable to the Iron Age.

parish located

Seixalbo San Breixo from Seixalbo is a parish located in the south of Ourense.

The parish located at 31°17′54″S 149°01′04″ is in the Warrumbungle National Park.

Afife Afife is a civil parish located in the Portuguese municipality of Viana do Castelo.

parish was part

The parish was part of the Winterstoke Hundred.

The parish was part of the hundred of Chewton.

small parish

It is a comparatively small parish and Lawhitton village is the principal settlement.

He was stationed together with the French priest Gabriel Longueville in a small parish church.

St Mary the Virgin Church, Thurnham St Mary the Virgin is a small parish church in Thurnham, Kent.

parish within

Wrotham is a civil parish within the local government district of Tonbridge and Malling.

Kingswood, Stroud District Kingswood is a village and civil parish within the Stroud district of Gloucestershire, England.

São Mateus da Calheta São Mateus da Calheta is a civil parish within the municipality of Angra do Heroísmo in the Portuguese archipelago of the Azores.

rural parish   (地方教区)

Carmyllie Carmyllie (Gaelic: "Càrn Mhoillidh") is a rural parish in Angus, Scotland.

The rural parish celebrates many of its religious festivals from June until late September.

Norðurárdalshreppur Norðurárdalshreppur was formerly a rural parish ("hreppur") in Mýrasýsla county, west Iceland.

parish register   (教区登録)

In the parish register, his surname was spelled "Woolcot".

In addition, Augvald is mentioned in the Avaldsnes parish register, and in local Karmøy legends.

Ditton parish register has as its opening words, "The Register book of Ditton beginning Anno Dom.

parish records

There is a strong ethos of sharing resources, with members frequently looking up census and parish records for each other.

Indexing is the process of transcribing parish records, city vital records, and other reports, to a digital database for searching.

21st century scholarship has made clear that the old government archives and parish records have by no means been fully exhausted for the purpose of finding out new facts about Mozart.

active parish

It has remained an active parish church since its dedication.

An active parish is a happy parish and long may it remain so.

It is home to an active parish in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Worcester.

parish was founded

The Holy Rosary Church parish was founded in 1887.

The corresponding parish was founded in 1886.

St. Michael's parish was founded in 1893 and the church was built in 1912.