· PM Narendra Modi's first year of second term 'historic': Yogi Adityanath →
Through the Citizenship Amendment Act, Modi has fulfilled India’s long-pending dream of providing a dignified life to the oppressed minorities of Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan, he said.
· Despite being 3rd largest startup ecosystem, India falls to 23rd spot surprisingly below these countries →
Others like Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Pakistan were placed at 98, 99, 100, and 82.
· What India craved the most during lockdown →
Gulab jamunThe brownish milk solid-based sweet is popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan, the Maldives, Bangladesh and Myanmar.
· 'Cynical': Critics slam Italy's amnesty for undocumented migrants →
A citizen of Bangladesh, who has asked not to be identified, requested their assistance shortly after the amnesty was introduced.
· Lost Stock: 'It's like buying your future self a present' →
The fashions come direct from the Bangladesh factory where the items were made and the mystery boxes are designed to provide a financial lifeline to the businesses and workers who supply big high street names.
· Modi 2.0: Modi government pushed BJP's core agenda in first year - 5 key decisions →
The passage of CAA, which seeks to grant citizenship to non-Muslims from three neighbouring Muslim majority countries (Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh) on the ground of religious persecution, prompted intense violent protests.
· Journalists in Louisville hit by pepper bullets while on live TV →
In 1996, Ruhel Islam came to the United States from Bangladesh when he was 19 years old, working as a busboy in New York City.