Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· List 2/4 of sports events affected by coronavirus pandemic →
Pakistan vs. Bangladesh ODI on April 1, 2nd test from April 5-9 postponed.
· List of sports events affected by the coronavirus pandemic →
ISSF International Solidarity Championships in Dhaka, Bangladesh from Feb. 22-28 postponed.
· The South Got Something To Say: A Celebration Of Southern Rap (2000-2004) →
Word of Mouf featured a superstar line-up of producers including Timbaland, Swizz Beats, Organized Noize, Jazze Pha and Bangladesh a couple of years before his peak.
· Weather Alert! Heavy rain likely to lash Odisha till August 6 →
Under the influence of a cyclonic circulation over Gangetic West Bengal and adjoining Bangladesh and another one over north-east Bay of Bengal and neighbourhood, a low-pressure area is likely to form over north Bay of Bengal on Tuesday, the Meteorological Centre here said.
· The Big Tax Shift →
Make your T-shirts in Bangladesh, assemble your phones in China, build your car parts in Mexico, and put part of your IT department in India.
· Global Forecast-Celsius →
Dhaka, Bangladesh;A t-storm in spots;37;27;A couple of t-storms;35;27;SSE;10;80%;78%;5
· Global Forecast-Fahrenheit →
Dhaka, Bangladesh;A t-storm in spots;99;81;A couple of t-storms;95;81;SSE;6;80%;78%;5
· Landslides bury construction workers near Nepal's capital →
Elsewhere in South Asia, the annual rainy season brought more misery with at least 135 people killed in Bangladesh since late June in the longest-running floods there in more than two decades, while floods have killed nearly 120 people and displaced millions in the Indian states of Assam and Bihar.
· Players' body urges ICC to address contract breaches, non-payment →
The report cited examples such as Bangladesh players not receiving their share of prize money from an ICC event, and their counterparts in Zimbabwe, another ICC full member, still waiting for their board to pay their contracts.