Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Andy Gill: Gang of Four to release guitarist's final recordings →
Although Gill’s official cause of death was multiple organ failure and pneumonia, Mayer has said that she suspects that the guitarist – who toured China with Gang of Four in November – may have been an early UK victim of Covid-19.
· Graphite Miners News For The Month Of May 2020 →
China Graphite flake-195 spot prices were slightly higher in May.
The New York Times
· Defying Trump, Twitter Doubles Down on Labeling Tweets →
Early Thursday, it added fact-checking labels to messages from Zhao Lijian, a spokesman for China’s foreign ministry who had claimed that the coronavirus outbreak may have begun in the United States and been brought to China by the U.S. military.
The Wall Street Journal
· U.S. Charges North Korea Officials With Illegally Transferring $2.5 Billion →
In a 50-page indictment filed in February and made public on Thursday, prosecutors said officials and agents of North Korea’s primary foreign exchange bank, the Foreign Trade Bank, opened and operated covert branches of the bank in Thailand, Austria, Russia, China and elsewhere.
· Jupai Holdings' (JP) CEO Jianda Ni on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We remain confident for the future prospects for Jupai and China's wealth management industry, which has been reflected in the US$10 million share repurchase program we announced in late February 2020.
· YouTuber Myka Stauffer reveals adopted son with autism has been placed in a new home: 'He needed more' →
YouTuber Myka Stauffer and her husband James have announced their adopted son Huxley has been placed in a new home nearly three years after he was adopted from China.
· Biden calls Trump nuclear testing discussion reckless, dangerous →
The meeting did not conclude with any agreement to conduct a nuclear test, and a decision was ultimately made to take other measures in response to threats posed by Russia and China, the report said.
· US deaths top 100,000 as countries reimpose distancing measures →
The picture remained grim in Latin America, now fully in the throes of the pandemic that first emerged in China last year and has claimed more than 355,000 lives and infected at least 5.7 million on its deadly march across the globe.
· UK will increase visa rights if China pursues Hong Kong security law, reports BBC →
LONDON, May 28 — Britain will give greater visa rights to British national overseas (BNO) passport holders from Hong Kong unless China suspends its proposed security laws, foreign minister Dominic Raab said in an interview reported by the BBC today.
· Coronavirus UK map: the latest deaths and confirmed cases in each region →
Since first being identified as a new coronavirus strain in patients from the city of Wuhan in Hubei province, China, late last year, Covid-19 has spread around the globe.