Easter en las noticias
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Is Bolivia's 'interim' president using the pandemic to outstay her welcome? →
As locked-down Bolivians looked to the skies this Easter, they were met with an unusual sight.
· Lockdown listening: classical music and opera to stream at home →
The series kicked off with BWV 67 Halt im Gedächtnis Jesum Christ, composed for the first Sunday after Easter, and first performed on 16 April 1724.
· Ashford Hospitality: Nothing But A Speculative Bet →
On Good Friday, Brookfield's outside counsel sent us a letter making threats and demands of us by noon on Monday, the day after Easter, during a worldwide pandemic that has devastated the hotel industry
· ‘Panic Is Not a Christian Virtue’ →
Read: What Easter can teach us about suffering
· Dominic Raab: I had no idea Cummings was self-isolating in Durham →
His comments came as fresh questions emerged about one aspect of Cummings’ time in Durham, with witnesses saying they saw Johnson’s chief adviser walking around Barnard Castle on 12 April, Easter Sunday.
· 'Love and dignity': Inside the UK's special needs schools →
Ward helped to run a holiday club for the school over the fortnight-long Easter holidays, which was attended by an average of eight children each day.
· Dominic Cummings took the public for fools. Now they want his head →
He was sounding almost plausible until he made the claim that the 60-mile round trip to a beauty spot on Easter Sunday, which just happened to be his wife’s birthday, was to test whether he was fit to drive.
The China Post
· With masks and gloves, Ukraine’s priests return to duties →
After the Russia-linked church allowed people to attend Easter services, authorities filed criminal cases against five priests.
· Wars without end: why is there no peaceful solution to so much global conflict? →
As WB Yeats noted after the 1916 Easter Rising in Ireland, violent conflict can spawn a “terrible beauty” – a mix of fascination and horror that is difficult to forswear.
· Racing NSW to set timetable for return to pre-COVID-19 times →
Yulong chief operating officer Sam Fairgray has revealed the Victorian stud’s Easter draft of 14 has been broken in and will be sold at Inglis Easter round 2 in July.