Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Coca-Cola Amatil sales plunge on widespread COVID-19 lockdowns →
The drinks giant released a trading update before the market opened on Tuesday, revealing that a full month of lockdowns severely disrupted what are traditionally peak trading periods of Easter, Anzac Day and Ramadan.
· Dominic Cummings tries to explain when and why of lockdown trip →
Wakefield wished the man a Happy Easter.
· Dominic Cummings refuses to apologise for 400km lockdown trip →
Cummings also admitted to a separate trip on Easter Sunday in which he, his wife and son drove 50 kilometres from his parents' farm to the small town of Barnard Castle.
· Hibernian: Steven Whittaker among those exiting Easter Road →
Whittaker, in his second Easter Road spell having come through the youth ranks, is joined by Adam Bogdan and Vykintas Slivka.
· Dominic Cummings: Full transcript of Boris Johnson aide's statement from Downing Street →
My wife wished him Happy Easter from a distance, but we had no other interaction.
· Dame Jocelyn Barrow obituary →
For most of their long marriage they lived between the UK and Jamaica, enjoying their independence, separation, and togetherness in equal measure; Henderson coming to London for Christmas, Easter and a month in the summer while Jocelyn went to Jamaica from January to March.
· Lockdown listening: classical music and opera to stream at home →
The series kicked off with BWV 67 Halt im Gedächtnis Jesum Christ, composed for the first Sunday after Easter, and first performed on 16 April 1724.
· Queensland virus cases go backwards as state moves forwards →
The premier marked a major milestone on Monday when all year levels at Queensland schools retired to classes for the first time since restrictions were put in place before Easter.
The New York Times
· Boris Johnson Backs Top Aide Accused of Flouting Lockdown Rules →
But that account came under question after The Observer and the Sunday Mirror reported that Mr. Cummings and his family had been spotted elsewhere on Easter Sunday.
· Jerusalem's Holy Sepulchre fails to reopen Sunday as planned →
Millions of pilgrims visit the church each year, but it was closed on March 25, ahead of the Easter holidays, as part of measures imposed to combat the spread of the COVID-19 disease in Israel and the Palestinian territories.