Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· COVID-19 impact: Adjusting to the ‘new normal’ inside and outside our homes →
It was difficult to fathom how in these modern times, a virus which emerged in Wuhan, could take such a deadly turn spreading to other parts of the world causing wide ramifications even in developed European countries, US etc.
· GB wheelchair basketballer Sophie Carrigill on her Paralympic ambition in Tokyo →
I made my GB debut at the 2013 Europeans and by 2015 we finished fifth at the World Championships, our best-ever finish.
· Number of UK citizens emigrating to EU has risen by 30% since Brexit vote →
“We’re observing a new social integration phenomenon and a redefining of what it means to be British European.
· Japanese minister to visit Britain for ‘difficult’ talks on trade deal →
The two countries hope to clinch a deal before Britain’s transition out of the European Union concludes at the year end, to avoid any gaps in bilateral trade arrangements.
· EUR/CAD Could Break Above 1.60, Invalidating Its Long-Term Bearish Trend →
This suddenly made the euro more attractive, as it became far less costly to hold in terms of U.S. dollars (the European Central Bank has not altered its deposit facility rate this year, which remains negative at -0.50%).
· Prince Harry heartbreak: Stepping down as a senior royal left Duke ‘at a crossroads’ →
READ MORE: European farm outbreaks may prove humans catch virus from animals
· US 'cloud' supremacy has Europe worried about data →
But instead of exploiting it themselves Europeans may be allowing American tech giants to gain control of all the excavation equipment, some experts say, pointing to a flurry of European companies announcing deals with US tech players for cloud services.
· The World’s One-Time Pharmacy Now Has a Globalization Headache →
Their challenge, now being prioritized by Germany in its current presidency of the European Union, is how to ensure a supply of so-called generics -- cheap drugs from painkillers to antibiotics whose patents have expired -- when few companies in the region make them anymore.
· Bond Titans Led by Pimco Double Down on Their Big Bet on Europe →
For investors who are having to scrape the barrel for returns, there are good reasons to buy European assets.
· Liverpool Community Shield fightback shocked Man City and set tone for Premier League title glory →
Manchester United were jubilant in August 1983 when, having needed a replay to see off relegated Brighton & Hove Albion in the FA Cup final, two Bryan Robson goals gave them a comfortable 2-0 win to get them dreaming but come May it was Joe Fagan's men who had won the league for the third year in a row, adding the European and League Cups to their season's trophy haul for good measure while United won nothing.