February en las noticias
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Indian oil refineries jumped in on cheap crude, now recovery seems some way off for virus-hit oil market →
This led to near record-high imports for each month of February to April, at 4.7-4.8 million bpd for each of the three months.
· US Presidential Election 2020: Joe Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination →
He finished an embarrassing fourth place in the overwhelmingly white Iowa caucuses that kicked off the nomination process in February.
· The Strongest Stocks To Buy Now →
Although history doesn't repeat, it often rhymes, so considering the SPDR S&P 500 Trust ETF (NYSEARCA:SPY) behavior from late February 2019 through early March 2019 - when this measure first climbed back above 30% following the December bottom - may be instructive.
· Bihar election 2020: Before Amit Shah's Tuesday rally, key NDA constituent has a message for Nitish Kumar →
BJP president JP Nadda, who visited Patna in February 2020, had also asserted that the NDA under the leadership of Nitish Kumar will definitely win the polls.
· Virus crisis strengthens Italy premier Conte, for now →
Italy -- once the epicentre of the outbreak in Europe, which has killed around 34,000 people in the country since February -- is slowly emerging from the world's longest coronavirus shutdown, which has ravaged its economy.
· State Back in the Market For 2021 Running Back →
Brown is a 5-11, 205-pound product of Beech High School in Savannah, Ga., who was a virtual unknown until he burst onto the scene by running multiple sub-4.4 40-yard dashes at the MVP Camp in Valdosta, Ga. in February.
· Fossil Group Inc.: It's Ugly, But The Business Still Has Value →
The weakness here was expected, given the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic with effects being seen in the Asian market since early February.
· 82% customers have paid two or more EMIs: SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar →
We have provided at 15% for Rs 6,250 crore worth accounts which were standard as on February 29,2020, but would have become non-performing assets (NPA) on March 31, 2020.
· Fast-growing Madison Reed is eyeing men's hair next; "We're going to blow the doors off that market" →
ER: We were just starting to sell franchises in February.