Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 'Big mistake': Barr, White House officials tried to keep Trump from getting involved in Stone's sentencing →
Stone was sentenced in February to three years, four months in federal prison for obstructing a congressional investigation of Russia's 2016 presidential election meddling.
· Manchester City to learn fate of Champions League ban appeal →
In February, UEFA imposed a fine of 30 million euros ($32 million, £25 million) on City as well as suspending them from European competitions for the next two seasons.
· Golf: Flawless play propels Justin Thomas to lead at Muirfield →
Thomas will have to fend off 22-year-old upstart Hovland, who won the Puerto Rico Open in February and has not finished outside the top 25 in any tournament since the tour returned from coronavirus hiatus.
· Trump confidant Roger Stone leaped over thousands of inmates seeking clemency →
In early February, the Trump campaign chose a black great-grandmother he had freed from prison in 2018, Alice Marie Johnson, to star in a Super Bowl ad touting the president’s record on criminal justice.
· Mueller defends Russia probe, says Stone remains a felon →
He was sentenced in February to 40 months in prison and was due to surrender on Tuesday, until the president commuted his sentence.
· Brian Dozier Released from Padres Contract; Hit 20 HR with Nationals in 2019 →
Dozier signed a minor league contract with the Padres in February that gave him an invite to spring training with the big league club.
· Coronavirus: global deaths tally over 560,000 – as it happened →
Lebanon has recorded 2,168 infections and 36 deaths since February.
· Robert Mueller speaks out on Roger Stone commutation →
Why it matters: The rare public comments by Mueller come on the heels of President Trump's move to commute the sentence of his longtime associate, who was sentenced in February to 40 months in prison for crimes stemming from the Russia investigation.
· Brexit: Foreign care workers to be given special visas to move to UK to ease staffing crisis fears →
When the proposed new immigration rules were unveiled in February, social care was excluded from a list of shortage occupations with a more lenient wage floor of as low as £20,480.
· Fauci is sidelined by the White House as he steps up blunt talk on pandemic →
They also point to public reassurances Fauci made in late February, around the time of the first U.S. case of community transmission, that “at this moment, there is no need to change anything that you’re doing on a day-by-day basis.”