“Huawei” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· China Warns ‘Consequences’ If Treated as Hostile by U.K. →
Liu Xiaoming, China’s ambassador to the U.K., talks about the disputes regarding Huawei Technologies Co. and the implications for the bilateral relations.
· Dear China, Enjoy This Bull Market. Love, Donald →
Consider Shanghai-based Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp., a chip foundry that counts Huawei Technologies Co. as its largest client.
· The UK is playing a dangerous game with China as trade tensions bubble →
After a long battle in which at times it seemed Britain was determined to resist American pressure, Huawei's hopes of further participation in future UK telecoms networks are now as dead as a dodo, though there may still be some chance that operators may not be forced to strip out already installed Huawei kit.
· Banning Huawei from UK’s 5G network would send ‘very bad message’ to Chinese companies, ambassador warns →
China’s ambassador to London has warned banning Huawei from the UK’s 5G telecoms infrastructure would send a “very bad message” to Chinese companies, amid growing unease among MPs over the technology giant.
· Ericsson 5G gear revealed to contain components from company with close ties to Chinese military →
Ericsson has been seen as a safe alternative to Huawei, the Chinese 5G equipment provider designated by the FCC as a security threat.
· China rebukes UK for 'gross interference' over Hong Kong →
Liu said China would decide on its response after seeing how Britain proceeded with its passport offer, and that any future decision to ban Huawei from Britain's 5G telecoms infrastructure would send a “very bad message” to Chinese companies.
· Cisco: Still Undervalued →
The company's main competitors in the IT network market are Huawei, Nokia and Ericsson.
· Why I'm Selling Enphase →
Some of those companies are powerhouses (excuse the pun) including ABB (ABB), Huawei and industry leader SolarEdge (SEDG).
· The Bull Case For United Microelectronics Corporation Has Been Weakened →
China's Huawei has been designing its own chips to replace the ones supplied by the U.S.
· How the US steamrolled Chinese tech giant out of Five Eyes →
Huawei has lost the anglosphere.