· END OF THE WORLD: Why coronavirus is only tip of the iceberg - Claim of 10 deadly plagues →
READ MORE: Coronavirus shock: How Huawei could profit from a successful vaccine
· Samsung launches pricey new Note as pandemic shrinks smartphone market →
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd unveiled its latest Galaxy Note smartphone on Wednesday hoping to regain ground against rivals Huawei and Apple as the smartphone market begins to recover from its COVID-19 slump.
· Samsung unveils new phablet, foldable smartphone with larger screens →
China's Huawei Technologies Co. became the top smartphone seller after shipping 55.8 million smartphones in the second quarter for a 20 percent market share.
· Samsung Galaxy Note20 launch: 5x zoom and Xbox gaming →
The South Korean manufacturer will hope that the revamped Note, which aims to be more than just a phone with “PC power” aided by its partnership with Microsoft, will propel it out of a Covid-19-related dip in which it was beaten into second place by Huawei for the first time.
· Apple: The Road To $2 Trillion Is Paved And $3 Trillion Will Be Forged →
AAPL comes in second with 24.83%, then Huawei with 10.75% and Xiaomi with 8.94%.
· Doubling Down On Qualcomm →
QCOM has beat estimates and surprised investors with the Huawei settlement.
· Galaxy Unpacked 2020 live: Follow latest updates as Samsung unveils new smartphones, earbuds and wearables →
Samsung will follow Apple, Huawei and OnePlus by holding the event virtually online, due to the coronavirus pandemic.
· Ceragon Has Further To Run →
The banning of Huawei in many countries is another factor that could play in Ceragon's favor in places like India needless to say.
· Chinese media lashes out at US ‘COWARDICE’ as TikTok row deepens →
It also compared the US’ actions towards TikTok to its treatment of Chinese telecommunications firm Huawei.
· The Importance Of China And Asia To Apple Has Never Been Greater →
This is despite the fact that Huawei stormed to the top of the market with a 46% smartphone share.