Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· China became 'more aggressive' during COVID-19; deployed troops along LAC, says US Defense Secretary Mark Esper →
The Defense Secretary praised Australia and the UK for pushing Huawei out of their systems or lauded the Australians for a brand-new defense strategy that has long-term commitment to funding.
· Huawei shock: ‘Big and tough’ Trump claims he made Boris Johnson ban China from 5G →
Mr Trump has said that he had a “big and tough talk” with the UK Prime Minister over allowing Huawei access to Britains 5G network.
· A long list of US-China disputes →
- Huawei, TikTok -
· TikTok ban: Chinese app makers to spend millions building centre in Ireland amid US ban →
It also compared the US’ actions towards TikTok to its treatment of Chinese telecommunications firm Huawei.
· Infinera Corporation (INFN) CEO Tom Fallon on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We're beginning to see tangible opportunities emerge as a result of customer concern over Huawei's position in their network infrastructure and the recently increased government pressure.
The China Post
· US talks tougher on Chinese tech, but offers few specifics →
For instance, it has long singled out telecom equipment provider Huawei, encouraging allies not to use its equipment in their high-speed 5G wireless networks and banning U.S. telecom companies from using government funds for equipment and services from Huawei and ZTE, another Chinese telecom equipment provider.
· US wants to eliminate Chinese apps from US app stores →
But he added that the US also wants to block American-made apps from being pre-installed, or made available for download, on Chinese-made phones and wireless equipment from global giant Huawei and other makers.
· Samsung remains No. 2 tablet vendor in Q2: report →
China's Huawei came in third with an 11.3 percent share, followed by Lenovo with 6.5 percent and Amazon with 6.3 percent, the data showed.
· Kim Jong-un fury: North Korea launches attack of ‘bitter regrets’ towards US →
[INSIGHT]China warns of 'grim future' with economic crash for UK after Boris Johnson banned Huawei [REPORT]