“India” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Home Run Potential - Terex Corp. →
Anyhow, materials processing demand was down 23% as markets like India were hit by tight credit and the government shutdown.
· The global economy is showing signs of life →
Citi's social distancing tracker observed more lenience this week in economies including India, Spain and the eurozone, South Korea, New Zealand and Malaysia.
· Meet the Aussie money manager who made millions as markets crashed →
The Hong Kong-based firm, which began trading with external capital in January, cut India investments and shifted some of its portfolio to China instead, a person familiar with the matter said, declining to be identified because the details are private.
· Vedanta: Going Private →
On May 22, 2020, the RBI's (Reserve Bank of India) Governor declared that India's GDP growth was likely to be negative in 2020-21.
· Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on sports events around the world →
* The boards of India and South Africa agreed to reschedule a three-match ODI series to a later date.
· Covid fallout: Spending for these centrally-sponsored flagship schemes to be cut →
Do you know What is Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR), Finance Bill, Fiscal Policy in India, Expenditure Budget, Customs Duty?
· Five9: Stock At All Time-Highs But Still Remains Attractive →
Largely held in India and the Philippines, these contact centers play host to hundreds or even thousands of workers.
· Public projects: Why states should go beyond ‘heads I win, tails you lose’ →
Of course, this needs to be appreciated against the backdrop that the cost of complaining against them for allegedly causing undue benefit to contractors in India is perhaps amongst the lowest anywhere—some argue it can be as low as the cost of finding some A4-size paper and putting one’s pen to it.
· Blockchain, AI, IoT: How India can help farmers by leveraging these technologies →
Given the ‘disruptive’ nature of ETs, India must leverage these in agriculture, especially in light of PM Modi’s call for doubling of farmers’ income.Farm sector growth has been stunted by low productivity, fragmented landholding, recurrence of over/under production reflecting a clear market asymmetry, lack of good agricultural practices and reforms in farm marketing.
· Bharti Telecom to sell 2.75% stake in Airtel to raise $1 billion →
The block deal will be conducted by JP Morgan India at around Rs 558 per share, close to 6% discount to the closing price of Rs 593.20 on May 22 on the NSE.