Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Overseas Fund Transfer: Here is how to transfer funds using ICICI Bank Internet Banking →
parents, families in India are trying to send them sufficient funds to ensure that they can sustain themselves during the lockdown.
· 'Ban on bushmeat' after Covid-19 but what if alternative is factory farming? →
According to the OIE, the World Organisation for Animal Health, there are currently more than 25 outbreaks of H5 and H7 avian flu having to be controlled in more than 20 countries, including the US, Germany, India and Saudi Arabia.
· ITC share price surges 5%; here's why investors think Sunrise Foods acquisition is a major win for FMCG giant →
“Sunrise is a clear market leader in eastern India in the fast-growing Spices category with a rich heritage and brand legacy of over 70 years,” ITC said in a press release.
· 'NHAI capable of raising requisite funds from market' →
The total debt of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) went up by nearly 9.5 times to Rs 2,28,252 crore in February this year, from Rs 24,188 crore as on March 31, 2015.
· Coronavirus fails to hit India's wheat procurement, but this leading state falls behind this year →
India’s wheat procurement has crossed last year’s levels despite the country being under a nationwide lockdown for two months now.
· Duterte threatens states if they block returning workers →
India on Friday ran the first train service for thousands of migrant workers desperate to return home since it imposed a nationwide lockdown to control the spread of the coronavirus.
· Night grand final increasingly likely as MRC pushes on with carnival revamp →
Pakula does not think that the Test Series with India nor the T20 Cricket World Cup – even if it takes place – will be a factor in racing's deliberations.
· HDFC Bank, ITC lift Sensex over 400 points, Nifty tops 9,150; check what's moving D-Street today →
UltraTech Cement, IndusInd Bank, Tata Steel, HDFC Bank, Tata Steel, Nestle India were up 2.5-4.5 per cent.
· Lost a big name: Pakistan's hockey fraternity mourns death of Balbir Singh Sr →
“Hockey has lost a big name as Balbir Singh was someone who enabled India to win three consecutive gold medals in the 1948, 1952 and 1956 Olympics because of his outstanding game,” Samiullah added.
· Bharti Airtel share price falls 5% as promoter sells stake; right time to buy? Check target price →
“Bharti Airtel’s Q4FY20 results surprised positively with India mobile ARPUs rising by a sharp 14% q-o-q and strong 10 m data subscriber additions despite sharp tariff hikes,” Jefferies said in its research note.