Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Hybris Leads To Nemesis: The U.S. Dollar Tragedy →
Iran and Venezuela have flouted US sanctions.
· Trump demands protest crackdown, Facebook staff rebel, 'fan in the stand' furore →
Meanwhile, polling shows Scott Morrison’s handling of Covid-19 continues to win approval, Spain is reporting no deaths in a 24-hour period for the first time since March, and a rapid rise in cases in Iran stokes fears of a second wave.
· Iran calls on US to 'stop violence' against its own people →
Iran was condemned by the US after deadly street violence that broke out in Iran in November during protests triggered by a surprise petrol price hike.
· US foes delight in criticizing US as protests flare →
Condemnation of the US record on race came from China, which days earlier faced US counter-measures for tightening controls on Hong Kong, as well as Iran, where officials have been slapped with US sanctions for suppressing protests in November.
The New York Times
· Israel’s Plan to Annex the West Bank →
It would jeopardize the security coordination with the Palestinian Authority that has saved many lives, imperil the peace treaty with Jordan that provides Israel with invaluable strategic depth vis-à-vis Iran, and undermine the security cooperation with Egypt that has successfully checked destabilizing forces like ISIS.
· Coronavirus Roundtable - Oil's Final Phase (Video Transcript) →
And Iran should naturally be more of an ally.
The China Post
· Iranian lawmaker says 230 killed in November protests →
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — An Iranian lawmaker said Monday that 230 people were killed in November’s anti-government protests in Iran, the official news agency reported.
· Iran risks second COVID-19 wave if people ignore restrictions: Health minister →
DUBAI: Iran could face a second, stronger wave of novel coronavirus infections if people ignore guidance and social distancing rules, health minister Saeed Namaki said on Monday.
· Iran says 230 killed in November protests →
It is the first time that an official in Iran has given overall casualty figures for the street violence.