Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Liverpool beat AC Milan: Memories of the 'Miracle of Istanbul' by those who were there →
Reds fans call it the 'Miracle of Istanbul' and this is how it is remembered by the players, pundits and supporters who were there.
· From ‘dust’ to glory, Liverpool’s ‘miracle’ of Istanbul →
The English side were underdogs before kick-off in Istanbul despite edging out Chelsea in the semi-finals and a strong Juventus outfit in the last eight, but were completely written off when 3-0 down at half-time in their bid for a fifth European Cup.
· 'It has even changed death': Virus disrupts burials in Turkey →
ISTANBUL, May 23 ― In normal times, almost 200 people would have attended the funeral for Ahmet Ucukcu's 95-year-old father at an Istanbul cemetery.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Briefing: What Happened Today →
These travel-themed games will transport you to Renaissance Florence, Barcelona, Istanbul and beyond with just the roll of a die.
· Saudi activists: Khashoggi murder case 'political, not personal' →
Khashoggi, a well-known journalist in the Arab world who also wrote opinion pieces for The Washington Post, was killed in October 2018 after he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul to obtain documents to marry his Turkish fiance.