· Ardelyx: Sales Estimates For Tenapanor Suggest Upside In The Stock →
Ardelyx also already has partnerships in Japan and China for tenapanor which should produce some additional revenue for the company.
· Russia OKs flu drug for COVID-19 →
Investigators in Japan and China are currently testing favipiravir's effect on the coronavirus.
· Domino's boss Don Meij predicts home delivery surge in retail's next big shift →
The $5.4 billion ASX-listed pizza seller, which operates Domino's stores in Australia, New Zealand, France, German and Japan, quickly rolled out a range of preventative measures based on its experience of trading during the SARS pandemic.
· Covid opens door to ideas new and old for a better economy →
Japan is arguably already doing so.
· Breakouts Need Confirmation →
China, Japan, and India have all announced rates cuts, new spending, or both.
· Former Wales coach Rob Howley reveals how grief led to his gambling problems →
The 49-year-old’s gambling issues blew up in his face at the worst possible time as a betting company got in touch with the WRU just as Wales were travelling to Japan for last year’s World Cup.
· Katarina Johnson-Thompson can become a British great, says Daley Thompson →
Johnson-Thompson toppled Thiam for the first time in Doha last October in what was expected to be a dress rehearsal for a showdown in Japan this year.
The Japan Times
· Virus-hit Italian cruise ship leaves Nagasaki →
Since the early stages of the COVID-19 crisis, The Japan Times has been providing free access to crucial news on the impact of the novel coronavirus as well as practical information about how to cope with the pandemic.