“July” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· The Descartes Systems Group Inc. (DSGX) CEO Ed Ryan on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As I mentioned earlier in the call to set the expense level for our business during this pandemic, we've assumed that the run rate of April recurring revenues that are down about 5% from a typical month, will be the run rate of recurring revenues for each of May, June, and July.
· Peaceful protest or dangerous subversion: what China’s proposed national security laws mean for Hong Kong →
The handover ceremony at the Hong Kong Convention Centre on July 1, 1997. Credit:AP
· Crowded house: Eels offer Bankwest as 'test case' for bringing fans back in →
ARLC chairman Peter V'landys has targeted July 1 as the return date for spectators, with sponsors and members to be the first to head back through the turnstiles.
· As Starbucks reopens, workers ask why they should risk their life 'for a frappuccino' →
Event organizers decided the risk of spreading the virus was too great for the more than 140,000 people who visit the city for Frontier Days over the last two weeks in July, Cheyenne Mayor Marian Orr said.
· July target for crowds to begin to return to racing in Victoria →
Some owners and race club members will be allowed back to the track in July if all goes to plan, according to Racing Victoria chief executive Giles Thompson.
· Vodafone Group Looks Unpredictable In The Medium Term →
Moving forward, the acquisition of Liberty Global's (NASDAQ:LBTYA) assets in Germany and CEE (Central and Eastern Europe) will contribute less toward overall revenue growth as the acquisition laps a year at the end of July 2020.
· Natural Gas Market Overview: 4 Reasons Why We Increased Our Long Exposure →
It seems reasonable to take some profit if the July contract price rises into the $1.900-2.000 area.
The China Post
· LA allows shopping, worship sooner than expected in pandemic →
In LA, the new rules were announced just a week after the county set a July 4 target to further reopen businesses.
· HP Inc. (HPQ) CEO Enrique Lores on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
July is at least in the last four or five years averaged about 4% quarter-on-quarter growth kind of seasonally July is better than April.